Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia Underscore Benefit in Multiple Measurements of Cognitive Function

“Cognitive impairment is a core feature of schizophrenia, affects up to 75 percent of the patient population and is a predictor of poor quality of life and functional status in patients with this disease,” said Dr. Remy Luthringer, president and chief executive officer of Minerva. “We have recently completed additional analyses from our Phase IIb trial with MIN-101 that show significant improvements in several sub-tests of cognitive functioning, including motor tests and verbal fluency in patients with schizophrenia. Deficits in these capabilities are associated with poor interpersonal and real-world functioning for these patients. We believe these latest findings hold promise for further clinical research in the improvement of cognitive function and drug development in schizophrenia.”

http://ir.minervaneurosciences.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1008600

2 Likes

Andrey are u wating for these drug…

1 Like

Of course I’m waiting for min-101.

1 Like

Thanks andery i am fed up with negatives symptoms …lord help us …i am too fed up with life and negative symptoms…!!!