About Oolaloola

Some of you guys probably wonder about Oolaloola. She anon’d her account, but I recently heard from her. She still visits the forum.

Her health has been not so great and I thought maybe we could all say HI OOLA! And Get well soon! We miss you!!

So, if she is lurking and I know she is- leave your thoughts here to cheer her up!

12 Likes

Hi Oolaloola!
I hope you start feeling better soon!
We miss you!

3 Likes

Hey OOLaloola,

We miss you,

Hope things get better for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heya Oola. Sending you good vibes!

I’ll do the llama dance of good fortune in your honor. May it bring you many happy apples!

3 Likes

Hey Oola! You know how much I miss you around these parts! Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

I asked about her the other day in Say Anything thread, Bowen told me she anonymized her account. Hope she’s doing good.

3 Likes

Oola,

Hope you feel better and are able to kick this thing for good.

You’re an awesome person and don’t deserve all the trouble.

(it’s goldenrex)

2 Likes

Hey Oolaloola . We miss you. Hope you feel better. Had some people asking about you just the other day, so know we are thinking about you.

2 Likes

Hola Oola!

Here’s hoping you can get some relief from your present health issues and to be well in general.

Take care.

1 Like

Hey Ooolala! :wink:

Take care of yourself. We miss you!

:hugs:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. :baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick:

1 Like

Get to feeling better oola! Hugs rox

1 Like

Oolaoola!! We miss you!!

Stay strong sis

2 Likes

I want you to know that you are pretty awesome and you are loved and missed. Get well.

1 Like

Hey Oolaoola! Rest, relax and recuperate! I hope you feel better real soon! :hugs:

1 Like

Oolaoola I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Oola, wishing you the best. Return to us soon.

@anon4362788 what a nice thread to create, thanks

3 Likes

Hey Oolaloola, hope you will be in a better place soon… much love and hugs to you

3 Likes

Hi Oola!
I miss you! Big hug

2 Likes

Oolaloola! Best wishes to your health and Hugs!

1 Like