A voice was my lord( trigger warning )

It really isn’t a good thing to have a voice as your God because he might just ask you to do something bad. Mine told me to drink and use drugs. He also told me to take a bus ride out of town. I just find it hard to hold a resentment. It might be better if I were to condemn it. I know this is fairly common amongst us because I’ve heard of others just like me.

1 Like

Moved to Unusual beliefs.

Yeah I was told by a voice, while deeply psychotic, to drink high-concentration alcohol vinegar! And I did! My stomach sent it all back up (I vomited twice) resulting in pharingeal / oesophagus burns and overall discomfort.

Yep, in my delusions God talks to me. I have done some bad things, including getting arrested. However the delusions have never had me harm myself, it is always about saving others (against their will).

1 Like

I eventually stopped talking to the “scientists” and started to talking to Jesus after that…He had me picking flowers in the front yard in my boxers…not funny…maybe a little…haha…other than that He talked me out of suicide several times while I was delusional.

2 Likes

@sscott008A, you seem to be attracted to contentious topics in the forum. Please take a moment to review the official forum rules. I have closed this thread because it has strayed into discussing religion and religious societies. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes