A poll about supper...dang food

I know what I’m making for the kids. Can you guess? Here’s a hint. It’s made with ground beef

• Spaghetti
  • Burgers
  • Hamburger helper
  • Tacos
  • Nachos
  • Hamburger soup
  • Meatballs
  • Meatloaf

0 voters

Hamburger Helper is cheap as crap but so yummy :yum:

1 Like

I went with tacos because it seems like something the kids would enjoy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I like the stroganoff kind. I mix real sour cream into my serving to make it better :yum:. I love sour cream.

3 Likes

My dad puts sautéed onions and mushrooms in his beef stroganoff. He also makes his own sauce

I make mine with noodles, hamburger, 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Super easy

3 Likes

Yeah, I can’t stand onions. I’ve actually vomited from biting into a piece of onion, it’s that bad. I kinda like the taste of mushrooms, but I’m turned off by the gross texture.

3 Likes

Yeah. Stick with Hamburger Helper then.

2 Likes

I’m guessing beef tartar even though it’s not one of the options.

1 Like

yeah, I make my stroganoff with stew beef boiled then simmered in beef boulion

large egg noodles buttered

and add cream of mushroom soup, chopped green onions and sour cream.

2 Likes

And the winner is
:drum: drum roll please
@everhopeful

4 Likes

Yay! I won something ! :tada:

Now I want a burger too :hamburger:

1 Like

I like making spaghetti and meatballs. I make the meatballs really tasty by mixing the hamburger with lots of chopped onion, lots of Kikkoman soy sauce, garlic and onion powders, and salt and pepper. Yumm yumm.

4 Likes

Spaghetti is a fan fave around here

I used to be that way with onions. I suggest you grill your onions totally changes the taste. It’s how I started to like them. Also I suggest red onion it has a different taste from other onions. Mushrooms are my favorite. Coconut is a food I can’t stand. It makes me gag if I eat it. You know those box of chocolates that you bite into and you have no idea what your biting into. I hate when you get chocolate cover coconut.

I love coconut, especially covered in chocolate!

Yeah, I have no desire for onions. I figure if I still hate them this much at 39 years old that’s not going to change.

4 Likes

We had spaghetti.

:blush:

1 Like

I love sour cream too.

2 Likes

I love :two_hearts: coconut too.

2 Likes

I don’t like onions either - Yuk!! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Tonight is mini-meatball subs. Got some ground beef and hot dog buns I need to use up. Having with salad and cherry tomatoes.

1 Like