A new song (just finished making this track for anyone who wants to hear :) )

any feedback would be appreciated! thanks guys @zwolfgang @Jonnybegood

11 Likes

Nice transitions, breaks, and layering. I get the feeling you’ve been doing this for awhile. Good things

1 Like

thanks bro i appreciate it, ive been doing producing maybe 4/5 years now. I do think i need some new gear tho lol. i cant get it to sound as crisp as id like it. oh well lol balancing saturation and clearity and mastering has always been a problem for me

1 Like

Hey man youve outdone yourself with this one I think. Its really very good all the musical transitions and sorta shifting from different styles of edm :smiley:

As for feedback I only have some mixing advice-def dont overdo it on the saturation, do it in steps kinda like gainstaging. I use 2 diff saturators and only turn them up like a third of the way and in between and after a lot of times I will add another eq. I figured this out recently lol I think my mixes have been getting bette at least

2 Likes

i see hmm… yea i was struggling with that hard lol trying to get the right mix of saturation without beeing too buzzy lol. Thankfully i was able to work it out a bit better. i kept working on it after i uploaded this one and i got a pretty good mix now. idk lol its hard and i still dont understand how professionals get that like cripsy clean sound while still making it sound hard. its tact i guess.

1 Like

Sweet man! Yeah your mixes have definitely improved a lot I can tell. It takes finesse for sure

Mine are getting better but idk if the actual music is. Just finished a beat and Im doubting myself about it lol

1 Like

nah trust me your stuff has gotten mad clean lately yo. what did you do watch tutorials?

1 Like

Haha thanks! Nah I watch streamers like kenny beats or nick mira every once in awhile but I just practice over and over really

Wbu?

1 Like

Not really just wondering cause idk what gain staging is hahah thought you were watching tutorial vids or something

1 Like
1 Like

Your tune caught me by surprise a couple of times, with twists and turns. Very engaging :+1:

1 Like

Haha thanks man I appreciate it

Lol I used to. Learned about gainstaging from one. Anyway great job man youre killin it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice… good stuff . I liked it…

1 Like

thanks @lunanoir :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.