A minor irritation

So I go to the clinic 15 minutes from my apartment and they have a website. One of the features is that I can PM my doctor with non-urgent medical questions or ask medication questions. It says the doctor will respond in 3-5 days. Well, I PM’d her and it’s been 7 days and I haven’t gotten a response. Jeeez, if you say you’re going to respond in 3-5 days then do it goddammit.

5 Likes

lol. we have a website that is supposed to send message to doc as well. Last time I used it for to explain my gastro issue someone else responded and told me I should make an appointment with my doctor :thinking: :confused:. Not very useful.

1 Like

Sounds like they are overworked. They probably would reply within time under ideal circumstances.

If I’m writing to my doc I have to send it to the front desk and they will forward it. I never get a reply on mail though, they will call from a non specific number. I guess they don’t have the time to be contacted every which way.

1 Like

Being a veteran I can go on a site and directly talk to my pdoc pretty good so far.

1 Like

Maybe. There’s 5 doctors and when I go in person to the clinic the majority of the time there’s only a few people in the waiting room, lots of times it’s empty. Yeah, she must have a good reason for not replying though.

1 Like