A meeting with new support worker this morning

Seeing a support worker now to get me doing more things and just seeing my nurse now for monthly injection.

We put some things on the agenda for the next few weeks. I have a meeting coming up with a local hub here in town to get me started on some voluntary work. It will likely start just one day a week for a few hours.

This is good news. I have been bored lately and struggling to find things to do with spare time. I hope to start soon after the meeting. I am looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I had support worker years ago and found her very helpful
I have been volunteering now for four years and I love it

3 Likes

That is awesome Shellys. I hope I can succeed in voluntary sector. I seem to be doing quite well at attending groups where I am doing some projects and walking so hopefully it will turn out good.

1 Like

Yes it’s good you can do as many hours as you want
I have four different jobs
Two charity shop and two office jobs I walk a lot getting there and home by the time I get home I’m ready to relax

2 Likes

Wow. I hope and aim to be that productive one day building up to that !

1 Like

Yes take it slowly

2 Likes

That is what I’ve been told but sometimes I just push myself too hard and want to dive in. I have to take that advice otherwise I may fail and burn out.

1 Like

Good luck with your new support worker!
And good luck with your volunteer work!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.