A false diagnosis of psychosis (help needed)

i think being in the psych hospital is the best thing for you…you do seem delusional…a stay in hospital will help balance you out…try to find the right med combo…i’d personally love to be able to go to the psych hospital as an inpatient but my local hospital wont let me in now…they keep giviiing me the runaround

why? its part of my religion

they want to keep me here in this psych ward locked up so they can torture me…

i dont seem delusional… im under false imprisonment. medication doesnt do good for ya

Please believe me: you will feel so much better if you get the treatment that you need.

Please don’t make them force you to take them. Medications can help a lot. They are not poison.

I hope you see that I’m trying really hard to convince you. I was just like you- I was very young and psychotic. I thought people were after me. I thought people were dangerous. I heard God talking to me and I was really scared. Please don’t make them force treatment on you because trust me, you will feel a lot better after you take those meds. Trust the doctors and trust that you are in good hands.

4 Likes

they have already forced me to take injections… i do not need any treatment im 100% healthy… save me please

How do you feel? Do you still believe your parents are after you?

yes i do… im in danger

@Crystal-Cotton Don’t let your great potential go to waste by not taking steps to tackle your mental health problems .

what problems? i dont have anything else than autism.

You need to be in the hospital. You seem to have the delusion stuck.

Please believe me when I say this: if you want to free yourself from this delusion, please comply with the doctor and get the treatment you need. I am certain that you don’t want to feel like you’re in danger all the time. If you trust that the doctors will help you, and if you are certain that they will take care of you, please let them take care of you and help you get better. The sooner you’ll get treated the faster you’ll recover.

I made the mistake of not getting treated when I was 15 years old and I ended up having my psychosis not treated for two years and ended up in the psych ward. Please listen when I say this: the chance of your recovery depends on your first treatment. I beg of you- please let the doctors help you.

the doctors want to kill me with the medication… i dont trust them AT ALL

You are your own frame of reference right now. It is making you believe really ridiculous stuff. You won’t change without meds.

It sounds like you’re suffering from Anosognosia

Anosognosia, also called " lack of insight ," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person’s ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment.

Anosognosia is pretty serious in mental illness. It prevents you from getting the help you need.

You have to make a leap of faith and trust the doctors.

why is medication such a necessity to yall?

It will make you more objective and less prone to believing every little random thought you have.

I do not have schizophrenia or mental illness. I have insight to realise that I am not psychotic

That’s not insight, that is a self reinforced delusion. Just saying “I have insight” doesn’t mean you have insight.

You literally think your parents want to kill you “because God told you.” This is completely bananas.

A big chunk of sz people here went through similar phases. Just take meds and rush through that bullsh*t. You’re wasting your life on hallucinations.

i have insight for real.

its not a delusion love.
i dont need medication im enlightened

@Crystal-Cotton,

I cannot do much other than to tell you that you don’t have much time. You need to seek treatment and you do not have insight, according to my point of view. Your treatment is your choice. I cannot force you to seek treatment. I’m some stranger on the internet who are just concerned about your well-being because you seem to be around the age of my onset.

I want to tell you this: when I did not seek the help that I need, my condition deteriorated, and I was wrapped by the thought of paranoia and delusions 24/7. I was hearing voices that were telling me to harm myself. I could not study and I was in hospital for a long time. Please, if you do not want to go down that route, I just want to help you to seek the treatment that you need and get treated right away. You’re in a safe environment right now, and you are in good hands. People are not out to get you. You’re just having symptoms and you deserve a safe space. Please do not mistrust us who are trying to help. We just want you to get you the help that you need.

1 Like