55 years old

The time passes and we become older. I’ll be 55 in a few days. I did get one birthday present already today: food, chocolate, fruits, two pens and 20 euros for purchasing something. Our lives have different phases and circumstances change as we live. We meet different people and we might travel which I did a lot when I was younger. I was just 21 when I went to America to study. My American studies are a part of my Finnish degree. People come to our lives and some die but we shall continue whatever happens. I wish we all have a nice day.

13 Likes

Happy birthday and yes today is going to be a good day

4 Likes

Yes happy birthday in advance, in case i get suspended or banned and won’t be able to congratulate you.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @mjseu

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday and thanks for sharing. I like your message about life.

3 Likes

Actually my birthday is tomorrow on Sept 3rd. It is also the birthday of Urho Kekkonen, the longest serving President of Finland, In office 1 March 1956 – 27 January 1982, people still remember him and most have positive thoughts about him. He was a good President. When I was a child I always got Kekkonen’s commemorative coins on my birthday. I still have those with me.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @mjseu.

1 Like

a0d6d543107c895a34363f0bade953c3

1 Like

My birthday is easy to remember, the funeral of Mikhail Gorbachev in Moscow is on the same day, today.

2 Likes

I went to the store and mentioned a cashier that it is my 55th birthday and she said she is 20 years old. The time just passes and we become older.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Happy Birthday man. Time really does fly. I remember being 18/19 now I’ll be 27 in November.

2 Likes

happy birthday. i always read your posts.

I’m turning 40 in november. can’t believe it. the years just crept up on me.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @mjseu!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.