47 Ronin: Keanu Reeves' new movie coming out this Christmas

FYI. There’s a lot of hype about Keanu Reeves’ new fantasy movie, “47 Ronin.” The movie could be a hit or the biggest flop out of Reeves’ career.

It would be something to see around Christmas or after Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing it but I predict it won’t be as awesome as Matrix.

Wasn’t there supposed be a Matrix 4? I wonder what happened. Maybe Reeves decided to do something else.

Wow, another Matrix would’ve been cool. I didn’t hear about that.

I saw the trailer and i was like “omg gotta see it”

AICN received a scoop from an event that took place at the London International School of Performing Arts, where Keanu Reeves spoke to the class about his career while promoting his new movie “Henry’s Crime.” He spoke briefly about “47 Ronin” and “Bill and Ted 3,” but the big news came when Reeves revealed that he met with the Wachowskis around Christmas. They told him that they completed script treatments for two more “Matrix” installments. They are planning to make the films in 3D and have already met with James Cameron to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the technology. Reeves added that he’s excited to return as Neo and promised that the treatments will truly revolutionize the action genre like the first “Matrix” film did. »
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni7128916/

@drewleo34
I found this article that talks about a 4th and 5th Matrix sequel.

I knew there was going to be more sequels to the Matrix because the story didn’t look finished at the end of the 3rd film.

Cool! Thanks for sharing that. Something to look forward to.

He was the one in bill and ted’s, with his rock and roll he brought prosperity and peace to the world.

He was the one in point break, the one cop, bringing down the ex-presidents when none else could.

Of course he was the one in the matrix.

He was the one exorcist in constantine.

Now he is the one ronin.

Can he not be the one is the question, would that even work?

At the end of the 3rd matrix they said that we would see Keanu Reeves again someday. I asked him when he did a Q & A on Reddit but I did’nt receive an answer. The directors are releasing a movie next year and they’re working on a series that will be released on Netflix next year as well then they said they would be taking a break for a while.

The article appears to be fake

Both the real and virtual world were going crazy with the news that Keanu Reeves had revealed that he and the Wachowski’s were in talks to return to the Matrix.

News of two more Matrix films going into production surfaced after Reeves, who played Neo, the hero of the convoluted Matrix trilogy, gave a talk at the London International School of Performing Arts over the weekend.

Speaking to the assembled crowd he said that writer/director siblings the Wachowski’s had a two-script treatment they were shopping around and that they planned to film the two new Matrix sequels in 3D.

He also promised that sequels 4 and 5 would “truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie”.

Well news just in at the Flicks News Desk is that no, Reeves did not say anything about any more Matrix sequels.

And no, he didn’t actually even give a talk at the London International School of Performing Arts.

And actually no, the talk he didn’t give at the London International School of Performing Arts did not include details on the Matrix 4 and 5.

“None of it is true,” said a rep for Reeves. “He did not speak nor get an award from the London International School of Performing Arts.”

So there you have it. The whole thing is just some red pill crazy talk. And also possibly the first successful hoax of 2011.

@deepunderground,

Thanks for letting us know about the fake article.

You’re welcome. Sucks I know.