40% of women with severe mental illness are victims of rape or attempted rape

Thanks for the clarity… but only one of the girls themselves saw it that way. The other two considered it a gray area by their own understanding of it.

Anyways I really don’t like the topic at all.

1 Like

That is because, sadly, sex education does not clearly cover what is and is not considered rape. And if you don’t like this topic, don’t post in it.

4 Likes

I believe I was targeted because of my illness he knew nobody would believe me if i told and half my family doesn’t

exactly Im going through this right now its horrible

1 Like

blah blah blah blah
"I think rape is ok"

blah blah blah

"I think rape victims are liars who like attention being shown to them–mostly negative attention like the one I’m giving now–mainly the kind of attention where they get their names and personalities dragged through the mud because I’m too much in denial to accept stats over some dude’s “I didn’t do it” defense"
blah blah blah
Thanks for the trigger bro

2 Likes

That number conflicts with what sjws have said which is like 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4 women are raped. But it seems more likely in my opinion. I don’t know of any women that have gotten raped. Of course they wouldn’t tell me.

Do you believe in rape culture?

1 Like

One in six women has been the victim of a rape or attempted rape. I assume the statistic firemonkey is quoting divides them into mentally healthy vs mentally ill, and show some that most survivors of sexual assault have a mental illness. This is not surprising, because sexual assault is often a trigger for mental illness to develop.

Here are some more statistics, for those interested.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

2 Likes

Maybe I just live in the nice side of town. I don’t know of any women that have gone through that though so I have to believe either your statistic or firemonkey. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen 1 out of 3 before too. 1 out of 3 seems waaay to high for me though.

Also what constitutes as rape? What if one is drunk. What if the girl says no halfway through and the guy keeps going.

One out of three is the actual statistic for rapes committed on college campuses. And firemonkey just posted the legal definition of rape. It’s like five posts up.

And yes, both of those situations are rape.

2 Likes

i was a victim of molestation and rape when i was a kid way before i got sick. but thats why my doctor says i have ptsd

Does that statistic factor in false positives like if a person claims rape when there is none. Another thing sjw’s are known for which is another reason to stay away from them. Like the Duke Lacross rape case.

I never said men should force themselves on any woman in any way. I said that if she is sexually taunting men they should throw her out. Let her find her own way home. I believe the woman was taunting because of lots of personal experience where both myself and other males have been sexually taunted by women. You almost imply that sexual taunting is a natural part of female sexuality. Again, any form of rape is unconscionable, but the issue of women sexually taunting men needs to be addressed.

I don’t know I have a feeling if I was more successful with women I would have been falsely accused of rape at least once. Call it a hunch or a fear.

I’m a male, and I’m being pressured heavily to have homosexual sex I absolutely do not want by a lot of people, both male and female. Women seem to be visceral in their belief that I have to be gay.

1 Like

Closed out of respect for all the folks who just admitted to being survivors of sexual assault and don’t feel like being accused of lying by ignorant men with no understanding of the issue.

6 Likes