Woohoo! What are you happy about today?

i have had alcohol in 5 weeks, i havent smoked a cigarette in 10 days, and i havent taken any anxiety medications in a month and a half is what i should be happy about, but really it doesnt make me happy at all.

john hohn you will be happy when your older and can breath properly your doing the right thing with time the non smoking will just become normal dont give up!

Iā€™m making chips

1 Like

gimme the chips please mmmmmm you lucky

feeling emotionā€¦ thatā€™s a big one for me too.

Today Iā€™m happy because a meeting I had at 12:30 was cancelled. Now I donā€™t have to do anything really until class tonight at 6:45. Of course, Iā€™ll have to make up the meeting tomorrow when I had absolutely nothing to do, but it might be a good thing because it will break up the day.

I finished the bulk of an assignment I have due on October 1st. Ten days ahead of time! Iā€™m thrilled with myself. The only thing left to do is cite and format the paper, but I have to ask my professor questions, so maybe Iā€™ll send her an e-mail. I hate sending e-mails to them over the weekend, but maybe Iā€™ll build up the courage to do so so I can get this assignment completely out of my mind.

I just got back from a great four-day vacation to Las Vegas! We won enough at gambling (via sports & Blackjack) to pay for our vacation and then some. But the best part was the bonding with my awesome husband. Yaaaaaay! :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Kid came home with 94% on the math exam she was peak-freaking about last week. Told her sheā€™d do well. Sheā€™s happy and Iā€™m happy.

10-96

1 Like

That what I see around me doesnā€™t seem like so much of a mess as usual.