Woohoo! What are you happy about today?

I just finished all the work that I had to do for my hybrid online/in-class class. Last two weeks we met in person, and this week we just had to submit work online and participate in the forum. He said we could finish the work as early as we wanted to, but it isn’t due until next Sunday. I feel so good that I got it out of the way, so now on Thursday, when we usually have class, I don’t have to do anything! :smile:

Are you happy about anything today?

1 Like

I got to sleep in today. Now I’ll do some of my math homework and read for my other class.

I have been looking for apartments these past couple of days, but I’m stopping because I won’t be able to move until later on.

Did not wake up in pain for the third day in a row! :smiley:

i cleaned my room today and actually felt emotion

2 Likes

i found a roll up cigareete my boyfriend left here and i dipped it into my tea instead of smoking it so ive quit smoking for 2 weeks:)

1 Like

Got to sleep in, and am having minimal issues. So thats good.

I’m glad you guys are having good days as well.

my symptoms are lessening…i’m actually getting better.
take care

I conquered my mind, which mean higher percentage of accuracy in conveying thoughts from the heart, but also mean lower level of safety feeling because of the bi-directional communication door.

My place is getting pretty clean, I took out my air conditioner and have a fan blowing in some cool, fresh air, and I got to spend some time with my girlfriend tonight. I’m feeling pretty good right now.

1 Like

I had a good visit with my family but the guy I was dating friendzoned me. I did buy some new protein bars to try out, I havent been gaining weight lately so that’s good. One of my buddies wants to workout together tomorrow, I havent lifted with him in months, we go to different gyms now but used to workout together.

Well, today was a LOVELY day here in the San Francisco Bay Area. My husband and I went to a baseball game (SF Giants vs. LA Dodgers). The Giants lost, but my husband and I had a great day out together anyway riding ferry boats, breathing the fresh ocean breeze, eating yummy ballpark food, etc. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

I resurrected our digital camera, which I bought my wife about five Christmases ago, and have started playing with it myself. She gave up using it in favor of a cell-phone camera, so the digital one, I realized, could perhaps be the start of a hobby for me.

3 Likes

It’s funny how one little word can change the whole meaning of a sentence. :smile:

2 Likes

This.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CAT4ZSqXc

And coffee. Lots of coffee. I love coffee. I love coffee alot. To much. Way to much do i love coffee. It’s scary how much i love it.

3 Likes

Oopsy.

Nice! That is great knowing what you guys are up to. Well I’m happy I have a family that is getting back in order. I’m happy that I can communicate better each day with family. And learning how I was lost for over 10 years cut off from friends and family due to the illness. I’m happy I played my father in a video game, head to head he was winning then my laptop battery died. Restarted and just played on my own terms and won. I’m happy about my fitness routine I never skip workouts or meals. Just happy about overall wellness. Excited actually.

2 Likes

Today is just a so-so day because I had seriously a morning sedation which added one hour more sleep time in the morning. I hate this lose of time due to sedation. But not too bad.

I am having a Photoshop class today this afternoon. Have learned a lot from it. feeling good about this.

Hope you feel better today, pans. Most delusions and hallucinations are dreadful, not fun stuff. I am not brave, so I chose the help of medication. The antipsychotics numb me a lot, but it gives me a peaceful mind. I can do reading and writing two hours a day. That’s my productivity and the source of happiness. Life have the bright day and the dark night. I just accept the bad while cherishing the good.

‘The Creative Photographer’ by Catherine Anderson has some good exercises in it. I like photography because there are no tools you have to do things with - brushes, tubes of paint, canvas etc. It’s computer based - I can do things on the computer that I can’t do in ‘real life’.

1 Like

The kitchen + living room are partially cleared. The maids come on Tue. Not real happy, but getting it done always makes me kinda happy.