What's better for me Mountain Dew or Energy drinks?

Think. Ask your parents to invest some money to us. I can design the brand. Yes, the syrupyness is an issue on these drinks.

Carbonation kind of compensates.

I say the serving size should be 20 to 24 ounces. Price should be around 2$. Without the viscosity you still want people to feel like they’ve drank something.

There is always crowd sourcing.

It’s probably be a high cost initially. Have to set up a facility. And get the employee structure sorted out. It’s gotta be clean and professional. Have to come up with a brand name.

YeA, I need to find a caffeinated beverage that is cold and I KNOW that fizzy water
just put some caffeine in it. Does caffeine have a flavor?

I don’t think so. Perhaps though. Even if caffeine pills have a taste there is a lot of filler that could be God knows what.

More info on this topic:

Calorie-Free Caffeine Tips

1.Freshly Brewed Tea Is Tops

If you haven’t tried tea lately, give it a second look. There are so many flavorful types available now, even at the grocery store. And when it comes to phytochemicals, freshly brewed is best! Bottled teas apparently have less than freshly brewed tea.

2.Make Mine Iced

Iced tea is a great summer sipper, as long as it isn’t sweetened. I’ve found that nicely flavored iced tea doesn’t need any sweeteners at all. And you can turn any hot tea into iced tea just by chilling a pitcher in the refrigerator after it’s brewed. If you like your iced tea with a touch of sweetness, try a packet of an artificial sweetener like Equal.

3.Pump up the Protein and Calcium

Make sure your caffeine fix doesn’t fill your diet with extra calories. The fancier the coffee drink, the bigger the calorie and fat totals. Asking for nonfat milk in your latte and other coffee drinks brings down the calories and fat while pumping up the protein and calcium. For example, a “tall” Starbucks Iced CafĂ© Mocha made with whole milk has 170 calories and 6 grams of fat, while the same drink with nonfat milk has 130 calories and 1.5 grams of fat.

4.Watch Out for Chai Lattes!

They contain extra calories from milk and sugar. There are some light chai lattes out there, however. If you’re ordering one at a coffee bar, opt for nonfat milk and artificial sweetener.

5.Diet Soft Drinks Save Calories

The caffeine in your average 12-ounce cola rivals the amount in a cup of tea: 42 and 47 milligrams, respectively. But getting your caffeine fix this way can add up to 140 calories a can, if you choose regular sweetened sodas! That said, even though diet sodas will help keep those beverage calories down, I think it’s best to drink them in moderation. I try to keep my intake to one can a day.

Read the full article here:

1 Like

and:

Sugar Free Energy Drinks List

http://www.caffeineinformer.com/sugar-free-energy-drink-chart

All the false sugars have a terrible and (in my mind) cancerous taste to them.

I’m all about the future but I see it as both natural in diet and everything else enhanced.

When I drink those things it’s like consuming sludge.

Stevia is a new natural sweetener that you might try. Its becoming more popular in drinks.

I found monster REhab-it is tea,lemonade and who knows what. BUT it only has 10 calories and what I could see, no aspartame. That’s what I’m trying to avoid. Aspartame and lots of sugar.

Amazing thing called water you can get it from the tap these days. Extremely cheap and very good for you.

1 Like

Clearly you missed what the conversation was about. Plus I don’t drink from the tap so OOOPZ SORRRY once again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Buy a filter
 Also still on topic as much better for you then both. The filter makes the water taste much better. So you will drink more and spend less on other rubbish.

1 Like

I need rubbish to get out of bed. Water doesn’t cut it. What keeps you functioning? Motivation wise? Your AP doesn’t make you lethargic?

The baron adapts whether external chemicals are present or not. Takes a little time.

WTF does that mean?

Autocorrects a bitch. Meant “brain”

I still smoke tobacco drink coffee drink alcohol. I dream of being free from these thing and know it’s totally possible. Just not ready yet. The stress of the illness keeps me on crutches:

Will say I don’t regret doing any drugs, they only gave me a sense of what the instantaneous human experience can be like at any time.

I don’t do drugs but I still feel high sometimes.

I went through a phase last summer where I would drink and chain smoke. I woke up one night and thought I was suffocating and ripped my curtains down and layed by the open window gasping for air. So I quit, plus I get in trouble and do ridiculous stuff when I drink.

I think god extra punishes me when I do bad stuff to my body. Like if I just smoked daily, like a lot of people, I physically would think I was dieing all the time and probably think I’m suffocating and having heart palpitations.

Hello Smprz84 ,

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night WHATEVER ,

Drink What You Want ,

If It Makes You Feel Better YOU GOOD , Buz Trie Ta Drink Slowly As Possible ,

Tis Cheaper Thaz Way , AND BETTER FOR YA (!!!)

and Relax and Try Not To Worry About Tha Ingredients ,

We All Consume Something Or Another ,

So Be Cool and All Thaz Shazz (!)

1 Like