What if war ended?

I got this feeling if war ended we would instead spend our time working our way into outer space and becoming an inter galactic species!

What if we turned everybody we’re at war with into immigrants, then war would be over!

No war is a nice thought. I have a delusion where in another life (maybe in my sleep) I abolished religion, created peace among nations and ended war. Didn’t quite get into the inter-galactic stuff though.

I suppose we’d have to find something else to fight over?!?

I spose’ 151515

Wars exist because of power. We free ourselfs from this power we have no war. We can free our minds from curruption and spiritual slavery. We as people with sick minds know how important the psyche is and what freedom can allow for us. Even the ones who beleive they have power over nations are slaves to it.

If there was no war a lot of people at the top would have a lot less money…

Every single day the United States alone spends one and two thirds billion dollars on defense. If we could put that kind of money into space exploration there is no telling what we could do. We could also use it to mitigate the effects of global warming on vulnerable countries. Sometimes I think we had a chance to greatly demilitarize the world after the Soviet Union disbanded, but we couldn’t recognize this chance. I put it down to a failure of vision.