Trademark reply of each forum member

@anon93437440

"Dismiss all of my previous quotes.

"INFINITY EQUALS FLATULENCE!!

This is my final quote. I will NEVER post on this forum again!! See you tomorrow morning.

15 Likes

@firemonkey

"An Sz Breakthrough? Initial Trials of Ambient Combobulation Shows Promise Under Semi-Controlled Studies Using Sonic Reverberation On Disenfranchised Mice With Attitude Problems.

15 Likes

This is cracking me up!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m cracking up!
Patrick is too funny … :smile:

2 Likes

LOOOOL thanks all … this truly made me feel better. :smiley:

1 Like

@anon84763962

“Aesop’s Fable # 1006”

“The wild boar ate marmalade while floating in a rubber dingy in the middle of the ocean”

Translation?

Turtle can make a fire using nothing but her pink bandana, a pair of chop sticks, and her own belly button lint.

6 Likes

Disregard my comment it was for another thread :confused: I think I’m tired and need sleep. Night all

1 Like

or a wild horse. it’s hard to choose. maybe i can do both! wow!

1 Like

hey…don’t talk crap…lol

6 Likes

@SzAdmin: “You guys all piss me off: I’m drunk and I’m not afraid to say it and I don’t care.”

Lol, OK, I completely made this up but that is what I think he is really thinking on Saturday nights behind that cartoon head when he’ at home and no one is around.

And lets not forget our friend @Azley with his @77nick77 strikes again.

3 Likes

I feel left out. @PatrickT, make me feel included. I can take it. :blush:

@pansdisease: “I’ve been murdered once and I will be murdered again. The elephants will look me in the eye and laugh. Learn their mind and you’ll understand. It’s all in this Katy Perry video.”

5 Likes

I’m new but perhaps mine could be “stay alive fren”

3 Likes

I think @kindness would say, "oi mate I’m a jarhead. I’ll rip your head off and ■■■■ down your throat. But reall I’m kind

2 Likes

@shutterbug: “I’m exactly 37.4 times more functional than you. :grin:

5 Likes

You mean I’m not known for my excellent toast making skills?

@sirBoring: “hot dogs are a quick, easy vegetable”

4 Likes

Everything here is awesome.

1 Like

@Mountainman: timestamped security footage image of his workshop

4 Likes

@MeghillaGorilla1

You nailed it !!

1 Like