Time to change the way I look

I am growing out a beard, which I hope will be kick-ass. Also gonna grow some long hair. I keep it short, and I’ve never had long hair, so I thought I’d give it a whirl. What the hell…why not? I feel like I’m babbling. Who here has long hair (and is a d00d)?

3 Likes

I’m working on growing my hair out now

1 Like

I’ve got a beard but I don’t let it grow to long. Never had long hair either. Think about it sometimes but as a person with schizophrenia I find it important to not look like a bum, not saying that’s how it’ll look on you.

Gotta keep my ■■■■ at least a little tidy. I do think about it sometimes though, it’d be super easy, but I don’t think it’s for me.

well, cool. I keep my hair pretty short because I look silly in long hair…if you have a long shaped face and are over 5’-10" long hair can look good I think. I’m a dude so who knows. All I know is I end up looking like a hobbit when I grow my hair out. I wish I could grow it out. I’d love to have long hair…I have a goatee that I keep at 1/8 inch with scissors, it’s the only length of beard I will grow. good luck.

1 Like

Yes, and yes. I’m 6 feet tall and have the stereotypical long Italian face. My facial hair grows quickly, so it shouldn’t be a long wait.

wow I bet you will look really cool alien99 good for you.

1 Like

Haha, I hope so. I would hate to do this and look like a big dork. :smiley:

all that really matters is if the wifey likes it…haha

If that’s how it turns out you can always axe that ■■■■ off. Lol jukebox a hobbit haha.

2 Likes

I forgot…that’s a big part of the idea Mr @jukebox. She finds both irresistibly sexy. Don’t know why my dumb ass didn’t do this sooner!

1 Like

now if you just could learn to sing in a heavy metal band you would have her at your fingertips…haha…

I had longish hair like skateboarder/hockey player hair in high school . It was cool messy

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I can’t sing squat. I mean, I CAN sing whatever the hell I want, but for the sake of everyone’s eardrums, I am nice enough to abstain from causing them to bleed from the ear canal. LOL. I can’t sing Nirvana on Rock Band on the easy setting. I suck so bad, I’m not fit for the cookie monster growls of metal. :smiley: Good thinkin though @jukebox!

that’s cool. I was just kidding. I can’t sing metal but I sing classic rock and grunge on the guitar all the time. was hoping you would front my next band…haha…again, just kidding.

1 Like

Cool, I love beards on men and long hair too. I’m sure you will look good!

I had long hair past my shoulders for years, and carried a beard in my 20s and 30s - I think that you would look good Greg with longer hair and a beard - its worth giving it a try

1 Like