This is pretty

We’ve decided to get to know each other as friends first as I wanted to go slow and he agrees but doesn’t stop me from dreaming :joy: he’s half white and he’s catholic. We not met. But…

8 Likes

Haha calm down Ish! Haha. Sounds like you got it going on!

1 Like

I AM CALM lol I’m happy cos I can drop this dating thing and go with being friends first and I don’t have to put too much effort. So relieved.

7 Likes

I hope things work out for you!

1 Like

Yeah I do too. He does like Disney which is different considering most guys like cars :joy:

1 Like

It’s okay. Many people like Disney. Plus, if he cares deeply about you, that’s what counts.

1 Like

No I think it’s refreshing and hel cute and he’s going Disney on his own this week.

1 Like

whooaaa nelly !! go slow @anon80629714

3 Likes

Sorry I might be appearing manic but I’m just happy :joy:

2 Likes

Wow! that is a really great dress (/em I’m checking to see if my gay is showing)

1 Like

gorgeous dress Ish,

all good times your way!

1 Like

If I ever get married im gonna wear something like this.
images

9 Likes

and you should make your partner wear an all white outfit!

2 Likes

I love wedding dresses! I wish it was socially acceptable to wear them even if you’re not get married. Haha :joy:

1 Like

Maybe…a suit with white and black stripes. Hah guess the reference :smile:

1 Like

Its Beetlejuice. :joy:

Sorry to spoil your pretty thread ish :confused:

2 Likes

Could you do Winona’s red dress then?

2 Likes

@anon80629714 :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Shhhhh! Be careful or bloody Mary will come out of the bathroom mirror if you say her name three times at night with the lights off. Lmao. When I’m sober I don’t get scared of horror movies. Beetlejuice is funny. It’s a scary movie for kids.

1 Like

Me too lol :smile:

2 Likes