The world works like this

The elite(rich,alpha,clever) take control over the lower class(poor,beta,not smart).The best you can do is climb up and be the best version of yourself.Its possible for a lower class to overtake a elite and also an elite might always stay as an elite and above the lower class.

How and WHY is tha “lower class” as You Saye “not smart” (???)

Economic subversion through self-sustainability is the alternate route…

Also find people who disdain the modern “caste” system and have them join up if they will.

I plan on doing this… not in the cultist sense… but just finding a woman to run off with… until then working to get enough finances going so that I can pull off the transition…

I mean what underlies the dollar is just human work. That’s all it is. So many types of work that it can’t be equated, just negotiated by free market economics… which barely work at all. Or else we wouldn’t have minimum wage laws because bosses and higher ups would actually have a heart beyond themselves… and some do…

It’s what ever though… just a bunch of rocks and twigs and electronic equipment to me…

I’d like to travel a bit… that’s the only thing that really ties me into needing that worldly wealth…

Meanwhile when the fancy strikes me I look into the alternatives and methodology of separating myself from the overall economic structure or need for anyone including the system…

I’d like to make a science of it and make it accessible to anyone who is interested. In this I’m not alone.

The distribution of intelligence across all members of this species is highly irregular… but take that the masses are relatively poor… and that high intelligence is a relative rarity… you have this big heaping overlap between the dumb masses and the poor masses… not saying that they correlate in all cases…

if the dumb saw what they needed to do to balance things overall it would have happened. Case in point… they are not smart.

Dude (OR) Dudette ,

Whatever (OR) Whoever You Are … ,

Simplistically (donthavetimetoreadyourbook) … ,

So Simplistically (if you can) Answer thee Original Quick Question … … …

I’ve failed to actually write a book every time I’ve tried good sir…

So Humoristically “vauleable” You Are … ,

Tha Question STILL Remains … … …

Check the 4th post man…

So Please if You Have tha Wisdom and (OR) Courage , Share Something to Ignite tha Passion of L.O.V.E. and Intelligence for those Lost and Hopeless … … …

I do try good sir…

I get tired of being selfless though when they just take and take…

Not that I have any right to claim to be intelligent, or wise, or courageous…

These are all characteristics your projecting onto me… or I’m demonstrating naturally without the intent of doing so…

Whatever it is I don’t care to waste time sorting it out.

Then WHY Start tha Thread (???) ,

and Please Don’t Worry ABout Your Tie Yo Yo … … …

@ATARI you high brah? I didn’t start this thread.

Rite Here Yo Yo’s … ,

Jus Drop it and Move on … … …

@ATARI If you find Azley hard to understand and this upsets you, you should block me immediately lol

Seriously though. We all have our natural manner of communicating … to me, Azley’s manner is homely and makes me feel just a little more human.

Diversity is important.

2 Likes

What is it e(Y)e Don’t Understand , Lil Help Please e(Y)e’m So Confused … … …

Thanks a lot for your input
It’s just ■■■■■■■■ for people who have a kind and non-aggressive heart as they will always be in disadvantage.In order to play the game of surviving in this world,people need to learn and improve skills to play and stay in the game.It is a continuous process of learning and staying in it…

Staying in What , e(Y)e’m Being More Confused Within tha Confusion (!!!)

So, how’s your day been? :slight_smile:

Okay. Here’s the problem. If the question is “why are the poor not smart”, then there can be no correct answer because the question is based on a statement that is not correct.