The website header/banner/logo

is there a possibility of getting rid of the huge schizophrenia.com logo/banner on the forum’s header.

When I am in public, I go on the website a lot, chat etc and people around me can see it. It bothers me a lot so I avoid it, esp in bus or metro when lots of people are close to me.

4 Likes

@szadmin, there was talk of using @MissMermaid’s sun logo instead of the current banner. Could we get that changed?

I can’t seem to remember where the logo was, but could you upload it again, MissMermaid?

3 Likes

So, would you like to be bigger the logo/banner? JUST KIDDING :smile:

1 Like

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/official-logo-submission-thread/85705/11?u=missmermaid

If you like the logo -I can send you a link to download the sizes etc/ whatever is necessary, let me know.
Or if anybody has feedback for a revision … I can make it a bit more detailed etc.

2 Likes

Please please please change that banner. I seriously look paranoid in public having to hide my phone screen cause of that. Ok my 2c

3 Likes

Could you make a version with just the sun that we can use as the banner? And we could keep the full logo for the top of the homepage?

4 Likes

ah I can not find the file as i was on vacation.

I will redo it in the next 30 minutes. Then I’ll pm you a link to download the files.

2 Likes

What?? How dare you leave your homes?
@SzAdmin ARREST THESE TRAITORS!

2 Likes

@SzAdmin. We’ve had several folks recently comment that the prominent grey box with schizophrenia.com makes it harder for them to feel comfortable accessing the forum when others might see what forum they’re on.

Would it be possible to re-work the diagnosed forum banner/logo to freshen it up a little and to address people’s concerns about accessing the forum in public places due to the current very prominent forum banner?

@MissMermaid came up with a cool sun logo.

3 Likes

Absolutely - and I appreciate the effort that @MissMermaid did. I’m traveling on family vacation right now - back in a week and will get back to everyone on it then.

5 Likes

I agree, i need to be very careful in public to hide the screen of my mobile. I agree a different logo would be great.

I like @MissMermaid’s logo. It’s very creative.

2 Likes

Lol. That’s kind if inappropriate @Bokeh. But okay! It’s a party!

I’m thinking that maybe @MissMermaid could put up examples of the logo she came up with both with and without the text header and folks can vote on which they prefer. :thinking:

1 Like

She sent a file with all different versions to SzAdmin directly.

4 Likes

I don’t mind making different versions or hear feedback

7 Likes