The movie Fight Club

You know, Pixel…Barak Hussein Obama put fluoride in our drinking water!~ cheers man

No idea how this relates to the OT?!?

10-96

Fight Club & 12 Monkeys

1 Like

@neveragain trust me people want their pineal glands calcified or flouridified keep the sz away.

It has begun, let no one interfere…

Bugs Bunny Vs. The Crusher (“Rabbit Punch” Ep. 61)

{must expand video to full screen to watch, hit escape key to exit video when done}

I was mesmerized by the movie. I once started a fight just to lose. I was in Vegas at the Stratosphere. I started berating this man sitting at the bar a few seats down. I went over to him and shoved his head into the bar counter. He got up, and that is when I noticed his missing teeth. ‘■■■■’, I thought as he took my head and rammed it against the wall and pushed me into a row of stools and I went crashing into them. Security came and deemed it ‘mutual combat’ and I was free to go. Crazy, true, and if this is your first time here, you have to fight.

2 Likes

I’d fight like that, but my old lady hovers over me so much.

Man oh man as fantasy its OK , but has little other insights

I used to be totally obsessed with the movie, read the book many times too, seen the movie at least 30 times. My delusions were connected to it and something very similar to the movie happened to me in real life.

I thought I knew most things there is to know about the movie, but recently this link blew my mind, it’s mostly for hardcore fans of the movie:
(major spoilers in it, I highly recommend you watch the movie at least twice before reading it(Fight Club is essentially about schizophrenia).

1 Like

His name is Robert pulson

SO MANY of you breaking the first rule of Fight Club :rage:

1 Like

I done broke the first rule myself

But people could tell I had fought before when I came back from a hiatus at 19 and then whooped instructors asses in sparring.

I ran into this dude that was s golden glove champion, but he broke his hand and now he cant compete any more because he has titanium alloy in his knuckles.

He looked out of shape and passed his prime but I cant imagine fighting a former high level competitor with titanium alloy for knuckles unless I had a baseball bat.