The dreaded question - "What have you been doing ? "

Never heard of them. Is it a good sign that it sounds like them? Or did you despise the song? :worried:

Judging from this not something SAW produced but very reminiscent of them. Not a good thing IMO.

1 Like

Don’t worry if not every song I post is to your liking. I will eventually find your fix :wink:

A Romanian song and a voice dear to me. She was murdered in 1989 in her apartment by a lunatic jealous of her success :cry:

“Pentru voi, muguri noi” (For you, young buds) - 1987:

1 Like

How’s your day so far?

My parent celebrate today their 35th wedding anniversary. We had a toast, drank a glass of white wine and ate some cake and cookies. Then mom began reminiscing how other women were jealous of her because she had married dad, who was being seen as a nice catch, then the discussion shifted toward politics which I don’t particularly like, so I left the room :smile:

1 Like

The day has been as uneventful as ever . Mostly browsing forums.

1 Like

If you are feeling bored, you can try some of these games:

Have you left your apartment so far this week?

1 Like

Not left the apartment. Just tried some of the games.

Starting next week you will deal with a new assignment, one that might push you out of your comfort zone a little bit.
Every two days, leave your building for 10 minutes and take a short walk around the block. It could be frightening at first, but as long as you have your home in sight, I don’t know what could go wrong :slight_smile:

What do you say ? Up to the challenge?

1 Like

Well? :slight_smile:

I’ll try.15 characters.

1 Like

Cool man. Choose your preferred time of the day… at sunrise, noon or evening, whenever you feel the mojo. 10 minutes outdoors, soak in the nature, sun rays or rain, look at the birds, watch the people and try guessing what’s on their mind…
Then please share your experience with me here. I am eager to hear how it went :slight_smile: you could start tomorrow !!

2 Likes

The Romanian song of the day: “Îţi mulţumesc” (I thank you):

English lyrics:

Because you are with me, I thank you!
Through thick and thin, I thank you!
For the gesture of choosing me
Out of all people, I thank you!

For kindness, I thank you!
And honesty, I thank you!
For the way you tell me "I love you"
Full of simplicity
For all these wonderful gifts
I THANK YOU!

For beauty I thank you,
For youth I thank you,
Offered to me purely and naturally,
After all this time
I THANK YOU!

Because you are with me, I thank you!
Through thick and thin, I thank you!
For the gesture of choosing me
Out of all people,
I THANK YOU!

For the way you tell me "I love you"
Full of simplicity
For all these wonderful gifts
I THANK YOU!

2 Likes

How did you like it, man? You are inexplicably quiet these days…

Seriously awesome song/video all around!! - beautiful sounding language - Romanian!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I liked the lyrics better than the song.

Well it’s mostly a song genre targeting teens. But you’re not above a little fooling around, are you :thinking: :smile:

Do you remember that actor Buster Keaton?
The one who never laughed in his comedies and always had a deadpan expression on his face… sometimes you remind me of him, I am sure you are full of life but your one liners come across as an attempt to save your serious and mature image.

Sometimes we must revive the child deep inside :wink: :lollipop:

I know of him. I could never get silent comedy though .

Serious maybe. As for ‘mature’ tell that to the pdoc who once said, in a comment directed at me, that some people are emotionally stuck between the ages of 5 and 15.

1 Like

If this is true you are blessed by the gods. Those were some of the happiest years of my life.
But I meant to say you should try to be more playful… play with words, with emoticons, sing in the shower, chirp at birds passing by your window, try a difficult recipe and laugh at yourself when you fail.
Complain less and don’t be too hard on yourself. This uptight attitude is not adequate for anyone, regardless of age…

My 2 cents.

Do you want to hear a joke? :wink:

Tell us your joke. I may pay my alter ego to laugh.

Well even if my joke doesn’t make you laugh, I am sure other things can achieve that. Find those things and let them rain over you. As I said before, don’t be too hard on yourself.

Here it goes.

Three blondes (apologies in advance to blondes on this forum) were at a bar, drinking heavily and having a great time. Intrigued, the bartender asks them:
‘What are you celebrating?’
‘Oh, we just solved a difficult jigsaw puzzle in only 2 months!’
‘So? Is that it?’
‘But it’s huge, don’t you get it? On the box it was written “4 to 6 years”.’