The delusion that everyone is telepathic

Did we ever really have the truth?

I used to think I was hearing other peoples thoughts. Sometimes, it seemed as if people were talking to me in my mind during those pauses in conversations. Other times, I thought people who werenā€™t even in my presence were speaking to me telepathically. There were times when the voices would threaten me. It took awhile but I finally realized the voices were trying to trick me.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m just glad that chapter in my life is almost over. Reality is coming back to me and Iā€™m feeling more comfortable. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  bs that it happened in the first place, but itā€™s all dissolving now.

2 Likes

always believe in telepathy when iā€™m psychotic

i think the ā€˜body languageā€™ angle is newer to me (only last 10 years) before that it was voices mainly.

I tend to believe iā€™m the last to be enlightened and itā€™s very shameful to be so old and not to have worked it all out at the normal age and then it goes a bit second coming of Christ on me
and or scapegoat

My sister also believed in telepathy and that she was being enlightened but she thought she was one of the first and that others would follow

1 Like

More than being telepathic I feel like Iā€™m in a very controlled environment.

1 Like

I used to think I was telepathically speaking with people. Except they ignored me. A lot.

2 Likes

My experiences were not telepathic, but similar. I would feel my thoughts spilling out of my head like overflowing water and spilling across the floor to other people. I would sit in group therapy often thinking the same things over and over in my head to keep people from knowing my real thoughts. My experiences were thought broadcasting.

3 Likes

Yeah I went through that too. It sucked.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s funny how the pressures of telepathy can make you think bad things. No privacy what is the worst thing you can think of. Iā€™m glad to be coming down from this delusion it was hell. If there was telepathy everything would probably be different I mean people would adapt. Iā€™m certainly glad there is not any actual telepathy. Now if only my voices would go away.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had some time to ground since yesterday so thatā€™s pretty cool ā€¦and it seems the more I post the quieter they get as if their questions are being answered also. Thatā€™s cool because most of my leaders supposedly have the tech to read me remotely. I read that NSA article you posted on and I began to shake my head, some of the most horrible human rights violations are happening as we speakā€¦sorta gets me irked.

1 Like

I never thought that others could read minds, just me. I still have this lingering thought that I can, so, I catch snippets of peopleā€™s thoughtsā€¦ Itā€™s stressful.

2 Likes

I canā€™t read minds Iā€™m in an intensely controlled environment, yet I can communicate with those who are scoping in on me. I do not like it, Barak Obama and all sort of powerful men have interrogated me and want information and ideasā€¦I know itā€™s not real. Yet itā€™s such a pressure that it can drive paranoia, Iā€™m not a general and never would beā€¦so why is the president and all these men bothering me about the future?? They say this has been a rehearsal and soon theyā€™re going to burst the bubble theyā€™ve kept me trapped in.

3 Likes

But these are all just in our heads. It doesnā€™t really happen. Barack Obama isnā€™t intelligent enough to ask the populace how to move forward.

2 Likes

Or heā€™s already been torn to pieces by a staff that manipulates him into horrible programs where he gets no support whatsoever.

Every president wants to make that change, the change that theyā€™ll be remembered by. Yet isnā€™t it selfish to be remembered by a program based on ideas of things people didnā€™t want in the first place.

Our president is probably really frustrated being pulled one way and another, and to him itā€™s quite real.

Not my line of workā€¦

1 Like

my voices are still very insistent that they are telepathic but i still do not believe in them. iā€™m supposed to believe i am, telepathic with the dead aswell. now this is odd as itā€™s mel gibsonā€™s voice that is supposedly leading this and yet the real mel gibson believes he is under demonic attack, yet his ex girlfriend believes he is a schizophrenicā€¦now surely, if he really was telepathic with both the living and the dead then everyone he knows, including himself would know that his demons are either real, which they donā€™t or not real, which is what they think. how could he possibly not know if they are real or not? it just doesnā€™t add up at all. it makes no sense whatsoever. they try and make the excuse that they donā€™t know because said demons are invisible but surely, if you can leave your body which he claims to be able to do, he would know if they are real or not. you would have thought with the amount of money he has and mercenaries at his disposal that can leave their bodies whilst asleep, that they would know or would have been able to stop his demon attacks but yet they still persist? something is not adding up here at all. itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– . i am not telepathic and neither is mel gibson. itā€™s crap. itā€™s just a pre-orogrammed response is all. sometimes i wish i were schizophrenic then there would be a pill i could take to stop all this but there isnā€™t because itā€™s been put in by brainwashing. itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– . i am not telepathic at all. just thought iā€™d let you know that. xxx

1 Like

I donā€™t say Iā€™m telepathicā€¦once again I say that Iā€™m in a controlled environment.

I had this symptom and I thought it was cool as I learnt to control and direct it to my interest. It is all not real but till today when I remember what was going through my head I have a laugh. Hope it doesnā€™t hit back. To me that was main symptom.

2 Likes

Yeah youā€™d probably be embarrassed by actions now like meā€¦Iā€™m not telepathicā€¦Iā€™m in a controlling environment that I defy day to day. Donā€™t give up!

2 Likes

Embarrassed! Yes. I made several conversations with several people around the world which donā€™t make any sense. If I only knew thatā€™s how it will end I would have not touched my device. I even went public on Facebook advertising all my thoughts to people. Iā€™ll quit here and let the other things I did be kept for history

2 Likes