So Shines A Good Deed

The arrogance of those people who think they can just fix your problems. And the irony is, they never do and are the ones who tell you to think for yourself. Now if you want me to think for myself, why are you over here trying to tell me what to do? Are you just trying to tell me something so I will stop bothering you?

Maybe I don’t have anyone else to go to or know how to comfort myself. When you just tell me a solution to a problem, I don’t feel better. So when someone does start appreciating my brilliance, I become suspicious of their motives.

You see when you spend a better part of 12 years telling me what to do, what to think, I lose all creativity because you’re the doing it for me. I won’t pick up on the little things that make life so beautiful. And that’s what makes me feel the worst of all.

But so shines a good deed.

1 Like

a think a good deed would be me feeding a stray cat once in a while. i’ve never fed a stray cat before. at least i can’t remember doing so. back in my old place, there were a lot of squirrels and i would feed the squirrels when i was a kid. but in this new place, there are lots of stray cats.

1 Like