Sketchtober

Day 21

“Lust” day 2

5 Likes

Background to Louisville bridge

5 Likes

dude that is some amazing work you are doing there!

1 Like

true talent right there!

1 Like

Day 22

7 Likes

Day 23

Final result of cityscape

4 Likes

Once this dries, I’ll clean it up and this’ll be finished too.

4 Likes

Day 24

I only had one pen with me today, so those darker areas are not the best

6 Likes

These are some of the most talented drawings I’ve ever seen!!!

Very talented. Very impressive. No one can tell me that mental conditions impede creativity. It just ain’t so.

Awesome keep it up

I’m always impressed looking at your artwork. Keep it up!

Thank you, I really appreciate the support you’re giving… aswell as moonbeam, raen, azley, jukebox, and everyone else. It means alot, Thanks again.

Sorry, Minii and skims deserve shout-outs too :smile:

1 Like

Day 27

So today I happened to bump into the manager of the gallery and he ask me if I had any complete paintings, so I told him I had 2 and he asked if I would let him put them in his gallery. The first two are what I gave him. He took them, priced them, then hung them up in his gallery. So now im going to be working on the third one aswell as a 48x60 that someone gave to me, and that’s how im going to finish out this month. Im doing some new techniques that I’ve never tried and i think they’ll both turn out like something completely new and fresh. Im finally starting to find a style that I like and am comfortable with and building on it and finding ways to improve.

8 Likes

Day 29

The first one is the 48x60 that I started, the cup is there to show scale. Then I worked on lust a little more because the cityscape wasn’t dry yet.

6 Likes

Day 31

Well this is the last day, and im pretty happy with how this month went. Time surely flies by us. There’s definitely things im proud of, things I wish I would’ve done, things I wish I didn’t do… But that’s life. The last few days I didn’t complete the paintings I intended to do because oil paints dry really slow, and my studio being cold doesn’t help. I’ll complete them and likely post a different thread, but I think this thread is done. Thanks everyone for the support through this, I truly think this made me a better artist and a better person.

5 Likes