Say anything here

smoking is next on the hit list,

RACE 4 THE FUNDRAISING @ HAROLDā€™S CROSS STADIUM 525 20:40 APPROX. (525 YDS. FLAT) (RACE GRADE : A4)
Trap Greyhound * View Complete Race Form
Trap 1 ANNS GIFT
Trap 2 DABOYBRIAN
Trap 3 TANDOM
Trap 4 BLACK MARTIN
Trap 5 NOTORIOUS RHYS
Trap 6 CHIP WOOD

chip wood is my dog he is racing tomorrow nightā€¦he won last week 235euro thats 4 wins im proud of his winsā€¦its a great feeling watching him winā€¦i walk him 7 km every morningā€¦thats one of the reasons i bought him also helps my motivationā€¦i have a plan to buy another one a pupā€¦its a great hobby plus it can increase the wealth

wow, i didnt know you had a racing dog :slight_smile: that is so cool,

good luck, give him a treat from me lol

1 Like

the mind and body are linkedā€¦im working on bothā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

i cant keep a dog just now and i dont think i could take it, have you got kids as well?

yes i have one son he is 9 years of age

1 Like

iā€™m unstableā€¦ one minute im wearing a hijab, the next minute i want dyed hair and tattoos. my self confidence and self esteem is also unstable.

thats great, idk if i could cope with bringing a child up either, my friend has a 2yr old and she is a handful

that must be really hard raen :frowning: , sorry you are going through that

1 Like

my son brought me so much joy and so much reason to live, words canā€™t express my love for himā€¦

4 Likes

Heyyy @Rhubot

Havenā€™t seen you much around lately

Busy with school and stuff??

2 Likes

School, transferring schools, registration :scream_cat:. I feel like I do much more reading than posting lately.

How are you?

2 Likes

Great! Iā€™m 2 months sober today and making great progress towards school. Been a good week so far. Thanks for asking

3 Likes

Nice work, Jon! Iā€™m so impressed by you!

1 Like

I like ducks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quack quack 151515

1 Like

we absorbed all the negitive stuff in life, we need to release it and love ourselfs

2 Likes

Im crossing into mexico tomorrow and wont start heading home (where ever that is) till late november.

1 Like

ā€˜ā€˜if you are going through hell, keep goingā€™ā€™ :slight_smile:

2 Likes