Say anything here

the B vitamins speed up the methotabolism meaning you can lose weight quicker

My date cancelled on me for second time and wished me well.
We never met but met on dating site.
I really thought we could “hit it off” he looked gorgeous and seemed easy going to get along with and nice with bbqs and cooking and exercise on lawn etc.
Felt like it was a womans energy and not his energy that cancelled the date for second time.
I was not even looking at others with any interest as he was only one i had interest in dating. Bit disapointed.
I may go back on site and might press maybe button on all suggestions even if i dont feel right about any of em.

Maybe one should be careful to not date someone who drinks a lot of alcohol. These things could be relevant for someone on medication and mentally ill who might be tempted to have a drink with em and might end up getting drunk of rockers several times a week.
I dont want that. I do not drink alcohol often (not even once a month) and i no longer binge but drink in moderation a glass or so only.

I will take my self on date instead.
Dip n some lunch.

I did not know this about vitamin b.

2 Likes

I want to eat candies, but I’m on a diet.

1 Like

underneath the spreading chestnut tree, i sold you, you sold me

I get goose pimples every day from music I like

1 Like

in a constant state of panic!

there is almost beauty in every thing I see

1 Like

One day in zoboo land, I was leaping along. Leap leap leap. And I ran into zaboomafooasaurus :scream::scream::scream::scream:

being a free spirit is totally awesome…:four_leaf_clover:

I keep envisioning my chest bones caving in, and can almost feel it happening.

need to call the doc again. symptoms have been getting worse for the last week. thought I could hold out till my appointment in 2 weeks, but I had a complete breakdown at a friends house saturday. was thinking he would have to drive me to the hospital but I made it through it. my sza is cycling now - getting the heaven and a few hours later the hell. kinda feel bad about needing to call the doc early. I really don’t like to bug her.

In a terrific mood to go cayaking. I don’t own a cayak, I don’t know where to satisfy this mood

2 Likes

Why not sit in a Tupperware dish in the bath. Wooden spoons can be used as paddles.

2 Likes

I tried that, I need a current! :smile:

2 Likes

This morning I got up at six and I cycled for hours, grateful be alive in spite of this illness.

“These people can be made whole. Mental illness is like any other illness. Response to treatment should not be sidelined from the mainstream of medicine. If treatment is not given properly, relapses occur. About 20 per cent recover well fully, 60 per cent need rehabilitation to come back to original state, 20 per cent do not recover. Even with this 20 per cent one can work on their residual ability and tap their resources to a constructive goal. When we can tolerate a drunkard, why not a schizophrenic? Give affection. Be considerate,” says Sarada Menon.

1 Like

Whenever I exercise I get a semi wtf

the once barren tree is now bearing fruit…:palm_tree:

Dealing with so much ■■■■ right now, and I have no one to help me.
I feel so hopeless. I want to sleep and not be awake.
So much to do, but zero motivation.

I ended up going to the second hand store, after my appointment. A girl that works there always stares at and makes me uncomfortable. My sister says she has a crush on me, but I think she’s just trying to transmit my thoughts.
I ended up getting these cute slippers for $2.

6 Likes

I understand wanting to sleep.

1 Like

sun rise coffee time

2 Likes