Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

Neighbor needs to be taken out to the lake. Permanent cork in ass permanently

Haha. I hear ya Mountainman. I’m researching the ways to spot a fake Levis jacket.

1 Like

My day is going wel :beach_umbrella: :slight_smile:️:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

It’s Monday morning and I am on the tram to work. Last day unsupervised before the team leader gets back from leave.

I don’t really want to go but I have too much work to do.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter in rigor mortis petrified frowning

Anyone interesting on the tram this morning?

Are you looking forward to your team leader coming back? Was it better when he or she was there?

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re having a good time, @mermaid1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Because you like heroin, duh!

1 Like

There’s a guy with a wicked scar on the back of his neck ahead of me. I’m gonna name him “scarsy”

When the tl is in the coup group are mostly quiet. But when tl is away they gang up on me. Either way they whisper and pass notes which triggers paranoia and voices (and I am usually a visual hallucinator).

Shit) has been getting weird. The world is starting to turn inside out for me and I’m tuning out fast. It’s hard to keep grasp of reality when the bulk of your waking hours are spent in misery.

2 Likes

Please don’t go down that route…

I’m sorry you are going through that. I really don’t think keeping this job is worth losing your sanity. I understand a hesitancy to quit a job, though.

1 Like

I just hope that I get into the course. At least that gives me a future.

1 Like

Lions won, beat the Bears 27-24. That makes me happy, even though I didn’t get to watch it, just followed it online.

2 Likes

I went out to the middle eastern restaurant with my lady friend and then we went to the cigar shop we had a great time. our chemistry is like nothing else. Well shes easy to get along with,i think I’m fairly easy to get along with. So together we get along really well. I’m happy with the outing! I had a good time!

3 Likes

I’m glad you had such a good time. Did the Jets win today?

We had our bye today. She’s a giants fan and we watched the giants game and they won their second game all season :smile: they got really lucky but they won. She was happy so I wasn’t that mad

1 Like

When I’m out with that woman (shes 52), if I say something to her like “My mom”…people will always look at us in shock and think to themselves “wait that’s not your mom youre sitting with” and then they will smile…every time.

2 Likes
1 Like

Today was a great day!

3 Likes

I would Like to learn to sew using a sewing machine.

4 Likes