Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

I asked my lady friend about going for our hike earlier than 1. I didn’t tell her it was because football is on at 1. I blamed it on the weather. I’m anxious to see her too. She is a twin flame of mine. No response yet though.

4 Likes

@Montezuma

How did you like Dharma bums? I’m thinking about investing in more beatnik/hippie literature, when I lived in the sober house a kid left a Hunter Thompson, two Charlie BuKowski , and on the road by Jack Kerouac and I grab them all after he got kicked out and left them there. But I haven’t read any of them. I’ve tried to read on the road a lot but I can’t get too far. Maybe I’ll try watching the movie first. But Burrows is my favorite of the beatniks, never read Ginsbergs stuff. I want to get queer by William s Burroughs but I can’t just go and buy queer because I’m not secure enough about myself to just buy that book and no others. So I’m thinking of getting Dharma bums also. I want to read all the beatnik stuff even if it takes my whole life

2 Likes

I am in the company of zillions of bodhisattvas bright like suns. Buddha is in the palm of your hand. just see

I want them all!!! But I should only buy 1-2. They don’t have queer…

4 Likes

love them 15151515

1 Like

I am glorious, I have grandiose thoughts.

@Jonnybegood

What’s up big dude? :slight_smile:

I haven’t started Dharma Bums yet. I got another Keruoac book too, Desolation Angels. It was only 3 dollars and it’s in great/used shape!

I’m unsure on which one to start first, but I’ve read Desolation Angels is kinda sad.

When I was in high school I read Howl by Ginsberg. I really liked it. The only Burrough’s I’ve read is Naked Lunch, and I don’t recall finishing it.

1 Like

I guess today is my cake day. Last year I didn’t know what that meant. :cake:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day TomCat!!

1 Like

I read 3 pages of all 4 and all 4 were amazing and I had holiday coupons and I’m a member so I bought them all. Wasted $60…No I will read them all!!! I think I’m manic buying 4 books at once. Oops. But they all seemed right up my alley.

1 Like

Did you get your hike in before 1, @Jonnybegood?

1 Like

she said its too windy so were going to lunch and then to the cigar shop at three instead :slight_smile:

the cigar shop has TV’s so I wont miss much NFL today

2 Likes

I’m so sick of feeling ill with this cold. It’s low key making me want to **** ****** . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m having these bad thoughts but I’m also really chill, I’m just so CHILL yet my mind is angry .

1 Like

Eh, I don’t think buying good/classic books is ever a waste of money :slight_smile:

You can always save them to read for later.

1 Like

It’s too cold outside, for Jesspressos to fly

to fly

to fly

for Jesspressos to fly

Fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me

4 Likes

Either you’re dead or not David Cassidy tell em what’s up siup

Mugabe has been sacked! WOW!