Risperdal and poor urination flow

The whole key is to find the right AP at the right dose - dont give up on it and good luck!

Stay in close contact with your psychiatrist and ask the important questions on these drugs.

I know this is an old post. But for women anyway, this can be a sign of a bladder infection. You can get burning too. It took me a long time to figure this out and ask for a test. Took an antibiotic and it fixed it up. I had let it go too long. I donā€™t like to take antibiotics, but that definitely cleared it up.
Yes I read sometimes they can go away on their own.

I no longer am having this problem, it might have been an infection that cleared up - thanks for the advice @katwomansz

Iā€™m pissing myself too often, and I donā€™t know why . . .

Jayster

My son is taking risperadol nowfor 7 weeks 3 mg a day and I noticed in the middle of the night when heā€™d usually urinate a lotā€¦ barely anything coming out. He is autistic and canā€™t tell me side effects. I stayed on allhetbal and natural medicines for 20 years but had to try due to violence .
Did this get better? How?? Thanks for your help. Should I lessen it? Stop
It?

I have dry orgasms tooā€¦

1 Like

I end up standing at the toilet which feels like forever waiting for it to comeā€¦

I blame zyprexa ffas

@witchyme, Iā€™d like to encourage you to join our forum for Family and Caregivers that can be found at:

While this is a peer support forum for people with schizophrenia and other closely related psychotic disorders, the Family forum is specifically for people like yourself, who have a loved one they are concerned about.

Also, please let your loved one know about this forum as they may find it helpful.

Best of luck,

Rhubot
Volunteer Moderator