Real loosers!

Real loosers are those who want not to be loosers and mock loosers! They are always worry about becoming loosers sometime.

5 Likes

Hey aliali how are U…???
I am looser Too …!!!

1 Like

Yeah… there isn’t a god damn thing under the son that can take someone who is a truly self-centered ■■■■■■■ and make them not so… it’s always them first. The alpha male complex. Forever jealous of everyone who has basically anything beyond what they got.

I can see some of those tendencies in myself… but at least I know how to behave and not be a total dick in people’s minds at all times…

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m fine. At least you are not a real one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what is a looser?

oh, you mean loser.

2 Likes

One who does not always win, one who has unacceptable social behaviour and others dont want to be like him or her.

A negative person may call someone a looser because they fear they are a looser themselves

1 Like

Im definitely a loser in this system. I wouldn’t be schizo if i was a winner lol

1 Like

trust me, you’re not a loser.

losers are people who drink water in shot glasses.

Yes, I’m not native english speaker.

Hey what’s wrong with measuring out my intake of water by the shot glass?..is this not a viable measuring instrument? Hmm lol

3 Likes

nah… some people you can not win with. If you are happy you are not a l00ser =)

I’m a real looser

LOOser , I love this word. :smile:

You mean you mock losers?

Loser is a mindset…comparing yourself vs another or a group is ridiculous…much the same as we are all humans…kiwis and apples are both edible fruits…so who is the winner and who is the loser between a kiwi and an apple?..

3 Likes

Absolutely right. Thanks for such understanding. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

competitors always try to imitate the competition.

No I’m a looser and a little bit pushy towards ideation of people and what should and shouldn’t be

1 Like

Its part of my illness too but I have overcome it vastly and left it behind, it makes you paralyzed in life :slight_smile:

1 Like