On Art…

“Bad art can make you laugh.
Good art can make you think.
Great art can destroy you.”

On personal presentation…

“A nice frame can do wonders for an average painting.”

On Fatherhood…

“Long days. Fast years”

I’ll try to think of a few more I’ve come up with in the past. Do any of you have quotes you’ve made up yourself which you’d like to share? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My twin 10 year old daughters are shy in public, but let loose at home, so I call them…

“Street angels and house devils”

I suppose that could be another quote I always use. I think my Grandma used to say that about my Dad. I’m guessing that’s where I got that quote from.

2 Likes

But of course, there’s one popular quote that goes…

“You aren’t famous for what you say until you’re famous for what you do.”

Perhaps we’ll all have to accomplish something of note in this life for our own quotes to get any recognition.

1 Like

Here’s a funny one I just made up…

“I’ve beaten it!! I’m no longer schizophrenic…and neither am I!”

1 Like

On self-respect
“Sorry. Im really sorry. Sorry. Are you mad at me?”

On LGBTQ rights:
“I will embrace every kind of marriage as long as it doesn’t involve me”

On resistance:
“I don’t want ever seen you again. Is it ever yet?”

3 Likes

You’re brilliant, Sarad!!

My take on Creativity…

"Don’t ever quit because you think it’s already been done…quit because your idea sucks!!

lol!

1 Like

That’s brilliant!

3 Likes

“Oh what, should I say the quote now?”

1 Like

don’t know how original this is…but it’s one I strongly believe in:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can kill my soul.

2 Likes

Happiness is given, not taken. —I have happiness when I am giving a helping hand to someone, more than I have when I am receiving gifts or helps from others. (Everhopeful also has similar quote himself)

1 Like

If life was a youtube video I would be the top comment (in my grandiose delusion phase)

2 Likes

welp… I’ve said some dazling ■■■■ a time or two… but unfortunately it never sticks in my mind when I do.

but here’s one that exposes my idealistic side

“When humanity gives up on the concept of uptopia, we give up on the essence of what we should strive to be. Seeing as how that concept has died long ago… I wonder just where we are heading.” -Az

Out of vanity… but one girl I know liked it a lot…

“Amidst the waste of the modern day, the proto-superior bares a face of disgrace.”

or you can just call me the “Madgod: Sovereign.” which is a fanciful title that combines things from a couple video games I play… Just playing though… i don’t have delusions of grandeur… I DON"T HAVE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!!! (HAH takes a fat swig of wine and devours a whole cow and rolls head back in maniacal laughter.)

1 Like

I vote for a name change

decentralized technocracy…

force the errant to live civilly and you rob them of their comfort… but perhaps it’s time… because in the lack of civility perpetuated by the errant those who behave have also had to stand their ground and defend their peace… often through ignorance and lack of generosity…

Loveopiumofthepeople

1 Like

It’s not even that grandiose if you only figure in the comments and not in the video :smiley:

@Azley you had a great one on diamonds and coal. I was going to use that one, but I forgot…

2 Likes

Even in my delusions I self sabotage lol

1 Like

On comedy

“That’s funny”

3 Likes

Haha I have some like that

On a friend that told he once masturbated 7 times in a day:

“That’s a lot”.

2 Likes

On self respect

“I treat people how they treat me”