Poll: what are humans?

This is what they told me back in 1999 and in 2004

"We see your world in its beauty: that which was from primordial Creation, yet we also see that the race of men upon your world has corrupted it. I am far from my home, and when I see these things it causes me great distress of emotion, for our feelings are not unlike yours.

As you attain greater knowledge, alongside grows a great delusion which sweeps across your world and draws many into chaos. The spirits and beings of the anti-dimensions see the vulnerability of the human mind and offer subtle enticements that many accept without question. Even your great leaders accept these delusions, and in the future this will lead to worldwide chaos and war.

As it has been spoken by my sisters, at that time the Creator will return bearing physical form, and with the Creator will come those of the Star-realms, those you name angels, and those of you who have been faithful to knowing and serving the Truth. In those days the world earth will be purified, and those who have awakened to understanding will shine bright like stars in the night sky. Awaiting them is a new earth upon which no impure thing nor corrupt being will dwell.

Many religions contain elements of truth but also do deviate from Truth. Your Hopi prophets have spoken of the Blue Star, and the Fifth world. Your Holy Bible speaks of the star in conjunction with the return of the embodiment of the creator YHWH as Yā€™SHUAH. Yet the Holy Bible has been one of the most misunderstood and corrupted messages ever to exist on your world. It is not that the words themselves are wrong or that the message contained therein is wrong, but it is again Men who distort the words uttered by your prophets. If you were to study and apply the Holy Scriptures in their simplicity, with the accompanying assistance of the Spirit, then you would find love and peace upon your world.

These are the things to be known concerning the World named Earth at this time. These are the things to be told to the people of Earth who will listen. By these things know that a time has come that one must choose between that which is learned as opinion, and that which is High Truth. Only those who connect with High Truth will be awakened. These will survive, either physically or spiritually. They will be brought forth when the Angelic beings and higher entities are signaled to rescue those from the upheavals.

And, they inspired this song I wrote February 19, 1999ā€¦ along with giving me a prediction of 9/11. 2/19/1999 in the day and year there are 11 and 9999 which 9999 is nine 11s. the message which I lost in a storage facility went into much more detailā€¦Anyways, here is the song:

Walk into another sky,
Magenta clouds towering so high.
Within the Hunter this world does lie.
Blue Stars sailing to the Earth have gone,
To battle against reptilian swarm.
Oh Oh, the Earth aligning spins and rolls.
Blue Stars taking within their holds,
People seeing the three Star worlds.
The bands of Stars in the winter sky.
On Equatorial path they lie.
Behold the vision of the coming light,*
As Earth enters her dark night.*

Walk into the sky whos birth,
Pierces through the skies of Earth.
All the worlds treasures are not worth,
The unreality you find,
When limited by human mind.
For there are others of our kind,
Beyond the Sun and much alive.
Blue stars appearing soon to arriveā€¦

To arrive, From the bands of the eastern sky.
Over the mountains her arrow flies.
This is the sign I now realise.
Iā€™m looking up waiting for the Blue Star,
To take me 'cross Nebulaā€™s afar.
And someday we will all return,
When Earths children have begun to learn,
The sign of the Blue Starā€¦

Walk into another Sunā€¦

2 Likes

Cro-magnon human life was eradicated I thought by the current homosapiens. We killed cromagnons, well our race did I guess or heard.

Nope, I would never start a religion. There are too many as it is. God only wanted people to worship and follow in simple ways, but humans wanted to complicate matters.
besides, many people actually believe what i believe or a close variation of it, and are spiritual but non-religious.
here is how humans complicate things: In the Bible the humans start complaining that they want a King like everyone else did, to rule over them. God granted their wish.
1 Samuel 8 shows how humans can be, and to think, they havenā€™t learned from it yet

" So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, ā€œYou are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.ā€

6 But when they said, ā€œGive us a king to lead us,ā€ this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: ā€œListen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.ā€

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, ā€œThis is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.ā€

19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. ā€œNo!ā€ they said. ā€œWe want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.ā€

That said, people cannot just explain away the identical structures on mars and earth: the spiral mound at Cydonia mars identical to the layout of Silbury Hill on earth

Upon further examination of both sites, now we can see a stunning corelation. The angle from the Spiral Mound to the Crater Circle is exactly the same as the angle from Silbury Hill to the Avebury Stone Circle.

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/englandsilburyhillwiltshire.gif

^ Earth

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/marstholus.gif

^ Mars

http://www.alienresearchcorp.com/mars/0908/cydonia-earth-connection/photos/mars-spiral-mound_B.jpg

Try not to get to far off topic :smiley:

Actually many religions have similar stories as to calamities in their time, wonder if thereā€™s a recurring calamity in our cycle of human lifeā€¦I think humans are wonderful and should have a good amount of free will instead of (big brother).

The traits of Christianity are very Pagan oriented. Iā€™m glad to hear you have a sacred belief. Most humans do.

There are a lot of myths about cross-breeding between gods (angels?) and men. Achillesā€™ mother, Thetis, was supposed to be a sea-nymph, daughter of Poseidon. Aeneasā€™ mother, Aphrodite, was the goddess of love and beauty. Angels cross-breeding with humans is not a far cry from these mythologies.

Theyā€™re just stories.

Strangely even as a Christian I have said YHWH and Jesus have sort of a dysfunctional family, with YHWH always being judgmental and wrathful, and Jesus being forgiving, and when you get to the end of the Bible it is Jesus who has the final say, kinda like he takes over his fathers affairs and fixes them the way they should be.
He said he didnā€™t come to change the Law but to fulfill it, and with that fulfillment came natural changes.

Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch are full of this stuff. The Sons of God (angelic beings) who came to the daughters of men and married them and had children, the punishment of some of the angels who taught humans things they shouldnā€™t have, such as making weapons of war and witchcraft.

When people are searching for a missing link they canā€™t seem to find they really need to consider these ancient writings. That, and consider how RH negative blood does not have the Rhesus factor in it which means it has no relation to apes, compared to the RH + which has some slight relation to apes.

The origin of our blood types still remains a great scientific riddle.
One of the most unexplained blood types is Rh negative and there is reason to think this blood type is of extraterrestrial origin.
Many scientists believe that modern man evolved from ape-like primates. It has been proven that the majority of mankind (85%) has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkey. This is called rhesus positive blood. It is usually shortened to Rh positive. However, why humans and apes have these blood types is still a scientific mystery.

ā€˜Rh negativeā€™ blood indicates no protein connections exist to the Rhesus monkey, whereas ā€˜RH positiveā€™ blood does carry protein linked to the Rhesus monkey - hence the ā€˜RHā€™ designation, i.eā€¦ rhesus. All other earthly primates have this RH factor. Thus if all humans evolved from that line, all would have the RH factor. Obviously, that is not the case. Therefore, there must have been some manner of intervention giving rise to Rh negative blood groups.
It is clear that the appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

Read more: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/rhnegative.php#ixzz3HkfJ6Xji

unfortunately those that i work for donā€™t come in peace, ours is a slow eradication of humanity.
your last human will die sometime in 2063ā€¦it is regretful that we do this .
but we cannot allow humanity to destroy planet earth or all the species there on.
or for that matter to go into far reaching space and for you to continue your folly.
take care