Poll: what are humans?

do you think humans are…

• Good
  • Bad
  • Destructive
  • Creative
  • indifferent
  • other

I think this forum shows that generally people are good. The vindictive, mean people who don’t care about others are a small minority.

6 Likes

All of the above

1 Like

all of the above in varying degrees from person to person. although some people are just plain evil, i think

Humans are both creative and destructive, and have good and bad qualities, it depends on their choices - the use of their free will to decide which path to choose. But I also think that there is a big potential for goodness in humans that outweighs the bad. We are all searching for the ultimate Good.

All of the above, to varying degrees and at getting times, between and within individuals. I choose to act as if everyone is good because it tends to bring out the best in people. My only reservation is my physical safety, which means I never get alone with a man who is not known to me or not my husband or son.

1 Like

I had to vote other, which would include all of the above, and more.

To say humans are generally good is wrong because everyone has done some bad in their life, some to a lesser degree and some downright evil.
“All have sinned and come short of the glory of God…”
On the other hand you cannot say humans are bad because everyone has done some degree of good.
Also, doing good deeds to be seen by men and to get some sort of reward or recognition is actually both good and bad.
All humans are creative but can also be destructive.
You can actually be creative and destructive at the same time, like building a dam in a river is creative and may provide water and hydroelectric power to others, but at the same time destroys part of the environment, and even has destroyed whole towns in the past when rivers are dammed and the resulting reservoir floods towns where people have been forced to leave their homes by the govt…
All can be indifferent at times.
Humans are also explorers, and curious.

i also believe people are mostly good with the odd exception

Full of potential for all of the above.

I choose all of the above.

Most humans are a mixture of traits with varying degrees of good, bad, patience, kindness, meanness, dishonesty, honesty etc. Some of everybody’s traits stick out or are more pronounced.

humans are doomed, fundamentally they are flawed…
hence lack of action on climate change
humans lie to them selves and to others
you have no morals
wars
terrorism
control of the church
control of big business
extinction of species ( insects etc and other ) everyday
it is important to be realistic.
take care

This is why Alien intervention (the Second coming of Christ with Angels) is necessary.
the control of the church by humans will be wrenched away, and god will destroy those who destroy the earth (Revelation 11:18)
The ‘invasion’ will be swift and decisive…

The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, - Psalm 69:17

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war…
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses,…

• Revelation 19

Ok, so I used Ezekiels ‘wheels within wheels’ craft…the ‘horses’ are just representing swiftness and power

1 Like

i am part of that alien intervention…
take care.

Despite what the news would have us believe, violence (interstate wars, murder, government-sanctioned torture and killing, etc.) is declining. I think that’s a step in humanity’s favor.

Religion is big money and nothing more than social group sometimes. Whole churches of thousands do not open the bible but just make war on ‘them’, while judging the ‘us’ out of their own ranks by trials, dares, double dog dares and worse.

Some just walk away to plant it by the river. Do not sit in association with any of the mockery makers, vandals or thugs. It is better not to notice, activism is almost useless as situation is almost 100% saturated and assimilated by the wronged or wrong. Just go about our work, business, family and some amusements…Do keep the psych appointments and medications…(Required: Advertising plug)

I just tell myself only thing coming is time, age, taxes and death. Certainly problems will befall me as I cross the other fallen trees in this forest, noticing a few and getting too tired to pick up many more due to total assimilation or stupidity of most…

Deception, I hope, is becoming more apparent in religious circles and more people choose the strong path and leave when they find something morally wrong with this instead of walking the path of the thugs, predators and mockers, leaving footprints on the other tress they felled in this forest.

Be strong. Peace. Organize the friends to learn of the foes. Huddle together to deal with what is to come.

People are generally good. But capable of great evil. Depends if they foster that side of themselves or not.

Otherwise, generally good. Kind of oblivious and silly, yes, but good.

Its actually harder to be bad and destructive than being nice and creative so why do it? Its a waste of time, save your energy, do something good and be good as much as you can.

No. Evolution is a fraud. At the very most Neanderthal type humans were genetically crossed with angelic aliens to create Cro-magnon humans. Now whether that was done through physical relations or medical procedures, or a bit of both, we do not know and can only speculate.
Even so, neanderthals are not apes. There are many similarities, but to be honest the Swine has some biological compatibilities with humans as well. that doesn’t mean humans are pigs ( even if some act like them, LOL)

LINK BETWEEN NEANDERTHALS AND HUMANS IS STILL MISSING

The search for a common ancestor that connects modern humans with the Neanderthals who lived in Europe thousands of years ago isn’t over yet, researchers say.
They conclude with high statistical confidence that none of the hominins usually proposed as a common ancestor, such as Homo heidelbergensis, H. erectus, and H. antecessor, is a satisfactory match.
Link between Neanderthals and humans is still missing - Futurity