People who think they're superior

I used to have severe panic attacks when I was younger. It would be obvious to anyone observing that I was freaking out. They got much better over time. If I still had them, I wouldn’t make it in college. Thank God they got better

I struggle with also but why are you letting them get to you? It’s their issue not yours.

Like dealing with bullies. Confront them as they only get off on picking on the weak to make selves feel better. The irony with that is they beyond weak themselves the weakest of all the creatures on the planet. They totally piss themselves if you stand up to them. Your way smarter then them it’s a matter of trusting yourself. You have also been through hell and back and survived. You’re a hellalot stronger then you give yourself credit.

I get it, my in laws and my brother feel the are superior. my in laws do because they feel they can boss me around and tell me what to do all the time. my brother feels he is better than me because he stopped taking meds and thinks weed has cured him.

I’m so superior the potato god sits at the right hand side of me :wink:

3 Likes

I just experienced an example of a normie thinking she’s superior today. I made a whole damn topic about it :rage:

I’ve never seen a great potato god thread closed…

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not just sitting at the left hand side of the potato god :open_mouth::smile:

1 Like

It’s like serving you turn to religion to cope with the extra stressors in your life. They believe that increased religious thinking is more a sign of psychosis than faith development.

In some cases, I don’t agree with the tradional theory.

why even ask?
15 characters.

I feel alot of my battles have touched my psyche, my very spirit. I have given little and learned alot. And I prefer to keep things the way they have progressed up to a point. These voices have a moment to rest and it is quite soon. Let’s hope they employ this before they get (too hung up).