Part time job

hi, so yeah :slight_smile: i am thinking about asking a friend if he needs any help with painting and things, i think i can do a bit of painting now,

i have had a lot of energy lately and i have been struggling to do things to keep me busy so i think this could be a good thing.

also i have stopped my Omeprazole and it has given me a huge boost so i am going to just take that as needed and use this boost to my advantage, i know a guy that might be able to give me a bit of work doing a bit of painting, 'just hope i can cope, i will need regular breaks though, i hope i can do it.

4 Likes

Thats brilliant news! I have found working to be hard, but it’s much better to have a distraction. I used to do a lot of painting, and found it quite therapeutic.

1 Like

good on you.
take care :alien:

1 Like

Working keeps me out of my crazy head.

2 Likes

An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. All the best and good luck! staying busy is great

1 Like

good luck, i don’t think i could handle a part time job.

i dont know if i can yet either but i have a couple of back up plans, i phoned a couple of friends and said i might need them and they said ok so if i dont think i can finish i can get someone in to help me out :slight_smile: love to have a back up plan to hedge my bets :wink:

1 Like

Good plan, hope it works out.

1 Like

**good for you @asgoodasitgets!
hope it all works out! :stars: **

1 Like

House painting or artistic painting? Either way, go for it, better than daydreamer.

1 Like