Overdoing sibling togetherness

It got so my brother was embarrassed to be seen with me. Which make me feel bad.

My daughter is a lot of times like this. She’s 22. No excuse for that. I’ve made it very clear I don’t appreciate it.

1 Like

By the time she gets to be 24 she’ll get over it. Just gotta wait 2-3 years.

Okay hope so. It’s not like there is this facade of a walk in the park. Idk she reads social cues better than me probably.

I was ashamed of my Dad until I was 24 for immature reasons…now we are very close (I’m turning 25 on June 5th). I feel around 24-25 you start to appreciate your parents much more. I had my own reasons for disrespecting my father, your daughter has her own reasons (you being SZ), but once you turn 24-25, blood overrides water and you realize what’s truly important.

If I forget happy birthday mines the 11th.

1 Like

Gemini twins :blush:

We live in a culture conditioned by overwhelming media and peer pressure to experience that we are being judged by others for those we hang out with. It may serve the purposes of those who accumulate wealth from our obsession with style and looking good to people we don’t even know… but as long as their stocks are going up, I don’t think they really care. It’s just another reality we have to observe to notice to recognize to acknowledge to accept (as being the way it is) to appreciate and understand. And in so doing, transcend.

Yeah, I was embarrassed by my parents. But when I got sick I started talking to my dad a lot and I found out how cool he really was and how cool his life was.