Online dating

No - this is paranoid talk. With 25% of the population suffering from some sort of mental health issue do you really think that they’d somehow be trying to restrict potential customers from the site, especially when its illegal.

I don’t think so.

Thats one approach. Many other people prefer to see if take the time to see if there is potential for a relationship and then slowly revealing things - because too many people might be prejudiced.

More discussion on this here:

i have given up with online dating

How would they go about making me uncomfortable? It’s pretty much legal and there is even an option on the site of you want to reveal disability.

It’s not for everyone. I just wanted to see if it works for me.

2 Likes

I used to think that way too but then with all the stigma around … I am me first before my illness and I want them to see that.

1 Like

I got a post from someone saying they wouldn’t do that. I hope they’re right.

I had seccsesfull experience using online dating sites, like Kovla.com, I had a little difficulties at the beginning, but I met a girl from Czech, she became a real friend for me and we still have conversations at the most personal topics

I have a couple online pen pals that I’ve been in touch with every day for a couple years
But no luck finding man on dating sights I’m just not keen on it
Ish
Have u had any luck yet?

1 Like

A few guys messaged me but I have to be a member to see their messages lol

1 Like

good luck, ish, I hope you find someone.

1 Like

Yeah that’s when the site makes there money. Hopefully you’ll get a few good dates out of it if your gonna pay.

lol… i cannot put money for membership. Might as well go elsewhere.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait and all you have been through to find that special someone ish and I’m sure it will.

Just takes time and some luck and going back to it even when you think all is lost
After a break I mean
Tried a few times over the years
This time he picked me and we have been married five years
Match.com

ive tried it and am not sure how to go about it…so i usually never make any progress…its depressing…

I like the two dating site, Facebook and … https: //kovla.com/datings/us/new-york-city. At the first site I my childhood friends, at the second site - my love. Of course, this is only my imho…

Love online dating. Lived in city with very nice bon-bons shaking at the bar or church as only two options. I will not list employment as relationship opportunity as these never really need a job IMHO.

Female – Keep track of the people you said hello too and only reply to these. Otherwise, you may have some really unokay people say hello. This is only drawback. Listen for contradictory information to judge a fake …

1 Like

I lost my virginity with a guy i met online. Second guy from internet tought me some sadism. Third guy was my ex’s brother-in-law. I wont try Fortune ever again :wink:

doesnt work for me