Nicotine begginer

I was a non smoker till I was 25’ literally never tried anything cigs cigars nothing. Then working around other people who smoke and selling cigarettes I eventually caved. I was one of these people who are casually committed. Id smoke two or three cigarettes then stop for a month and a half. I found it helped with stress but it seemed to lose effect after a while and I started cigarellos colts and such. I found tho it can make you dumb as a fence post tho just self medicating at the wrong times. Better leaving things to your meds. Strangely it got worse as I relapsed smoking more and more cigarettes then colts. But hey its legal and if you don’t mind paying later for temporary comfort then go ahead. Don’t think there is anyway your going to lose out. It is expensive too, you end up having more than one pack and three lighters you can never find. In retrospect you gotta realize you have to try sometime, your not going to learn this one on paper.

My advice is that you do not start with nicotine, because it is highly addictive.