My Artwork: please enjoy

These are some of my sketches, paintings and drawings. Some are unfinished. I hope you enjoy them.

20 Likes

I have enjoyed these, thank you and keep it up!

1 Like

@Dante13 Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed them. You can find more on my instagram click here

Excellent work.

Im also envious, not in a harmful way though.

1 Like

i went to your site, i love the picture of the mushroom house that is really cute, i think your really talented.
take care

2 Likes

@pansdisease Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you enjoy my work. Please look out for more in the future. You may also click here and follow me on Instagram for more art. I am working on my website to host more of my portfolio and my comic strip which I hope to release later this year.

@darksith Thank you very much. I am glad you like my work. I am working on some new stuff to post soon provided I can stay focused enough to finish them.

1 Like

Wow, these are awesome!

1 Like

@mortimermouse Thank you!

these are very good, i enjoyed viewing them.

1 Like

@ouroboros Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed them.

Amazing work sasha, really enjoyed seeing your work and your instagram page. :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Daisy79 Thank you! I am pleased to hear you enjoy them. )))

1 Like

These are beautiful. I love those birds flying out of the cageX

1 Like

@bridgecomet Thank you. That painting was for my friends in Ukraine. Translation: Everyone deserves to be free.

That is lovely…

1 Like

I like those! I looked at your site too. My favorite of all is the tree house with the eye looking down on it

@e_lunaseer that is one of my fiancee’s favorites too. I drew it while I was waiting on her to get off work.

technically they are beautiful but they remind me the dark facets of human mind and psychosis so I don’t like them.

1 Like

very nice artwork, love the house with the tree x

1 Like