Mini psychotic episodes

trees always get me, when the wind comes up I brace myself. Theres something about the play of light on the flickering leaves that puts me in a trance/dreamlike state. It can be a real trigger for me to dissociate

I have overwhelming bouts of paranoia that come in waves. I am paranoid all the time but it gets significantly worse at times for 15 minutes to an hour or two and then settles back down to it’s normal shytty level.

I had a delusion that came on today. It is attached to my usual big delusion. That was about 6 hours ago and I am still unsure if it is true or not.

Yes, I’ve had short episodes like that. Where I just sit and fight to not go crazy and I feel like I am a hair away from needing to be hospitalized. I haven’t had those in 8 years though but it used to a regular thing for me. Not fun.

Yes I get small psychotic episodes too. Practically all mine are short voice attacks. And agitation. But it passes in about an hour.

That’s the collegiate world of numb sculled doctors that quack away and pour meds down your throat and then you become addicted to them and can’t live without them. It’s really sick how many doctors feel they have the right to experiment on their patients and then discard their corpse later after they’ve had their go with it and made a fortune off pilling up their patients.

I hate this illness.

Well, as cheery and optimistic as that all was :joy_cat: I am really happy to see you again, Patrick.

1 Like

Today i had a mini psychoyic episode that lasted a couple of hours

2 Likes