Just Say No to Drugs

My dad’s cousin was found dead this past weekend. The autopsy results showed that he died of an overdose of Fentanyl. Stay away from street drugs folks.

20 Likes

Drugs are horrible, we need to get rid of them

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that sweet. Yes alot of the brown (H) is cut with that these days.

2 salt grains worth will kill you. Its killing people over here in the uk as well.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss.:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I guess drug dealers will stop at nothing to make money. It’s kind of hard to believe people can be that cynical if you have some moral scruples.

4 Likes

Very sad news.

I’m very sorry, @Loke.

I will mention there are testing strips for fentanyl for people who are experimenting.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your families loss @Loke and as a recovering addict who’s heard a million stories from alcoholics and addicts on their drug use in AA, CA and NA, I know how drugs can destroy lives but your choice of words strikes a chord in me. With all due respect, it was Nancy Reagan (President Ronald Reagans wife) who started that whole “Just say no” saying and it failed miserably. ‘The war on drugs’ as they called it in the 1980’s was lost as we saw by the crack epidemic and now with meth and fentanyl. Again, sorry for your loss, I feel sorry for your family, and your message rings true, it’s the actual words that never worked. I hope this isn’t disrespectful.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

I experimented with some drugs during my college days. Luckily I never got addicted,

But I agree, say no to drugs.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. My dads friends son had a fentanyl problem years ago they even spent 100k for his rehab but he still overdosed and died later.

That drug specifically seemed to be one people fatally overdose on more than others.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! @Loke
Drugs are no joke… :disappointed_relieved: I know many people which couldn’t handle their lives because of drugs.

1 Like

Sorry about your unkle. I’m not anti drugs and tried the following:

Hash
Ecstacy
Speed
Amphetamine
Cocaine
Magic mushrooms
Mdma
Heroin
Marijuana

Cannabis was my drug of choice I was a heavy user for the best part of tens years. The worse I did was smoke heroin a couple of times. I committed no crime on drugs, didn’t steal anything, beg or hurt a soul. I have no criminal record whatsoever. Before drugs my life wasn’t great I couldn’t get a job and would apply but just get rejection letters. I don’t regret it.

3 Likes

If you don’t start you won’t have to stop. Many people are in the predicament of not being able to stop. I’ve heard the stories. I tell myself to not use drugs because I like the non high of the intellec, and I don’t use because I don’t like it. Being an addict though I feel the need for a fix. I think before I act. There are people who can help those in need.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.