Just going to talk and if it gets locked it gets locked

nothing i can do if it gets locked i guess so i’ll just have to deal with it as it comes and try and not get angry

1 Like

What are you talking about? Are you just posting just to say something to someone? What should we talk about?

1 Like

idk i thought if somebody wants to talk with me then thats cool but i cant garantee that it wont get locked

2 Likes

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/please-read-intro-to-general-sz-psychosis-forum/4

2 Likes

i felt bad enough before it took me a while to recover and its really not very nice but there is nothing i can doo about it so i just have to get on with it,

i doubled up my meds it was that bad but luckily i have evened out now and i’m just back to see if its just me that they dont like

Hi @shortcircuit good to see you again! Im glad you are feeling better. How is your day going? Im with all my kids and seem to be handling it okay. Got dinner thawing (cooking makes me nervous sometimes, dont know why).

my day was ■■■■ but i had a ready meal for dinner and it was ok i just put it in the microwave

i’m having a drink now :beer:

must be hard having kids when you are schiz

They make me a little nervous sometimes when they have their moments. My kids have some behavioral problems that I worry are my fault and I worry I wont be able to raise them right cause Im SZ. I also worry that theyre going to starve sometimes (strange fear of mine). Basically I worry about them. My husband says I do a good job with them and he’d let me know if I wasnt so I dont know.

Hopefully none of them turn out SZ. I worry about that too.

1 Like

I kind of just lost all interest in drinking ever since I was psychotic and later accepted my diagnosis. It wasnt like I tried to quit I just stopped drinking. Guess its a good thing since the alcohol could interact with my meds.

idk how you do it i really dont

I guess I do it because I have to do it. Otherwise my kids would suffer. Most days I find myself doing the bare minimum though and its catching up with me. My garden is covered in weeds, my yard is covered in dog poop, and my garage is still covered in last winters leaves. I really got to find some motivation soon lol

What about yourself? Do you just have positive symptoms or do you have negative symptoms too?

1 Like

yes, my doctor knows about it and i’m not psycho like everyone thinks i am on here telling me i need to change my meds and ■■■■ bc i dont need to

i was just talking about it like therapy where you open up and no-one gives you ■■■■ about it but i got into trouble here when i tried to talk about something and i think thats too bad bc my doctor would never behave like that with me if we were talking about it

you need to be understanding and patient i think

Some people find talk about certain things triggering for their psychosis. The difference is when youre talking to your therapist or pdoc youre talking to a normal person in private who doesnt suffer from psychosis. Here youre talking to a public forum of ppl who suffer from psychosis. So we have to be careful what we say and where we say it so we dont accidentally contribute to someones delusion or paranoia.

3 Likes

i’m not trying to contribute to someones delusions or whatever and if someone gets triggered thats not my fault but i think they should talk about it with their own doctors if they get triggered a lot

i get triggered sometimes but i just get on with it

if i get triggered i stop what i am doing and try and change the subject or in this case if something triggered me i would stop reading and go to a different post

i wouldnt flag a post if i got triggered by something its like blaming someone else for something that is your problem

i would flag a post if it was offensive or bullying

2 Likes

@shortcircuit, that isn’t the way it works here, and if that’s the kind of place you’re looking for, then this forum isn’t going to be a good fit for you.

We’ve found that certain topics - religion, demons, targeting, to name a few - hurt a lot of our members here. If you want to participate here, you’ll need to understand that this is a community, and we have rules you need to follow.

2 Likes

i am being targeted

it is like madness about madness in the end what are we all supposed to talk about?

everything will be a trigger and we will all be like robots

I understand. I think if you talk about what you want to talk about in unusual beliefs you will be fine. Im not a mod though so I cant tell for sure what will and wont get locked.

Some people get upset about religious talk especially demonology on the rest of the forum.

I find talking about other things on here besides my beliefs when I was psychotic is therapeutic too. :slight_smile:

You’ll find most places online have rules. These are ours. If you think you can abide by them and still find our forum useful, you’re very welcome here. If this forum isn’t what you’re looking for, however, then there are many other forums you can go to that may fit your needs better.

2 Likes

No, Unusual Beliefs is for people who want help with troublesome delusions. It’s not a place to just talk about triggering things. If subjects are upsetting our members or if the posters solely want to advocate for their beliefs rather than seek help for them, those topics will be closed or deleted.

3 Likes

so what your saying is i cant talk about anything really?