Interview a member

Haematology. I had a previous degree in immunology and I loved that subject.

2 Likes

@firemonkey what did you aspire to be as a child?

@everhopeful I know you wonā€™t say which country you live in, which is fine, but do you have a strong accent of the country youā€™re from? Also, and this is sneaky, is English your first or second language?

2 Likes

@spiderpig are you expecting a baby girl or boy?

English is my first language, but I donā€™t have a strong accent.

1 Like

@everhopeful what did you study at Uni?

Engineering. But I failed to get my degree unfortunately.

1 Like

Wow that would have been hard, engineering is basically just hard maths isnā€™t it?

As a child I canā€™t recall having any aspirations. As a teenager the only thing I could think of was to be a librarian. That was because I read a lot. Given my social anxiety it wasnā€™t a realistic aspiration.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure yet @anon84763962 :heart_eyes: But Iā€™ll be making a poll for everyone to have a guess, I think I find out early May!

And a question for you, whatā€™s your favourite ice cream flavour? (My pregnancy craving has been ice cream lol)

1 Like

I want to be a librarian! Actually thereā€™s many things I want to be, but I can never finish what I start studying.

@spiderpig My favourite ice cream flavour is old English toffee! Whatā€™s yours? What weird pregnancy cravings have you got so far?

Thatā€™s what i wish i knew before I started it ! :smile:

1 Like

@anon84763962 I love bubblegum ice cream, my boyfriend drove half an hour on Sunday to get me some lol :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good boyfriend! Mr Turtle goes to the shops to supply me with what I crave too. But Iā€™m not pregnant, Iā€™m just a pig.

1 Like

Nooo honey! I used to send my boyfriend out for snacks even when I wasnā€™t pregnant muahah. It just comes with the territory.

2 Likes

@anon84763962 what is your favorite dish of Australia? Favorite holiday?

1 Like

@twinkit My favourite Australian dish is probably not Australian, weā€™re a very muticultrual society so we donā€™t have a natural national dish, but itā€™s roast lamb. The way my Mum cooks it.

And my favourite holiday is probably Easter because itā€™s a long weekend and thereā€™s chocolate. But I like Christmas too, thereā€™s a happy vibe around Christmas if you can see past the manic panic of the season.

How about you Twinkit? Are you from America? What is your favourite dish and what is your favourite holiday? Also, does it bother you that I use ā€œUā€ in favourite?

Unfortunately my family does not have many traditions as it is very disjointed but my dad does make a very good Easter or Christmas ham.

My favorite food would would be steak with some kind of sauce.

Yes. USA. Illinois outside of St. Louis, Missour.

Hello!

1 Like

@77nick77

For me, you have the best sense of humor on this website (you consistently crack me up). Have you thought of playing a comedy club?

2 Likes