If you believe you have a purpose in life, what do you think your's is?

I think mine might be to just find things out.

8 Likes

live normal life have some income ā€¦that means have job or live from disability but my disability income is very smoll, so my purpuse would be live normally lifeā€¦have normal life and be proud of myself

8 Likes

To answer ā€˜I do not knowā€™ to all questions until I eventually know something, well :smile: I do not know.

7 Likes

A lack of purpose in my life is a major problem of mine.

4 Likes

My purpose in life is to take care of my loved ones. Also to enjoy life and help other people.

10 Likes

I think my purpose of life is to study a lot, apply what I study and have a healthy life.

8 Likes

Call it delusion, but I paint angels that I see in relation to specific people and their circumstances (or situations they share with me). I get specific visions sometimes when someone shares their story with me. My purpose in that area of my life is to bring comfort to people.

3 Likes

If I had to guess, Iā€™d say my purpose was to find my creative outlet and express myself through it for the rest of my life.

I had this dream at night and in the dream I was watching TV and thinking to myself that my mission in life was to go on TV and do something that was literally never done before ever. I think that my real purpose in life is something similar.

5 Likes

The purpose was to survive in this wicked world, but then my purpose now is to survive in my own world due to schizophrenia.

12 Likes

The bible says to ā€œfinish the raceā€ā€¦so thatā€™s my purpose, to live and keep living until itā€™s my time to go. also take care of my loved ones.

7 Likes

Bring back the chat section poll who here would want a chat section on here,again

1 Like

To be a happy potato

7 Likes

Why is I being edited.all the time almost every post

Potato pototo I donā€™t know how it go

If Life has a purpose then it is driven by it? Then to find it would mean not to try to comprehend its meaning and let it work itself out?

Purpose canā€™t be anything more than that for every individual, I would think. It unfolds itself when it is no longer being grasped at? It would have to be latent in everyone and draw itself out.

3 Likes

To fight for my right to party

2 Likes

My purpose is to bring general equality between nations.

2 Likes

To do as little damage to our earth and itā€™s creatures as possible, and help people around me do the same thing - if they want to. Even knowing it will not make a difference. To respect all life forms, from ants to humans. To be kind and patient and understanding. To find peace within myself and somehow extend it onto others. Not saying Iā€™m doing all of these things right now, but I hope to. I think my purpose is to be a light for people who canā€™t find the switch. Maybe we get to choose our purpose.

3 Likes

Hmm well the wonky side of my brain says Iā€™m here because Iā€™m an ally of God and he basically recruited me to help protect and organize people in case the apocalypse happens. The normal side of my brain says I want my purpose to be to help people and make strides in research and knowledge in the field of mental health.

3 Likes