I made it too Turkey. Pleasant journey

It’s a basic but nice hotel, only arrived last night so going to explore the town this morning after breakfast. It’s 6.44am and the hotel is not busy and I’m listening to the birds and cocktails, it’s so peaceful here.

27 Likes

That looks like a nice place, I see a pool all to yourself. Lucky you. :swimming_man:

1 Like

Enjoy your trip!

I hope you have some nice weather and beautiful memories to take home.

2 Likes

Its good for people like us who have schizophrenia to get out more often because i have schizophrenia

1 Like

Have a good vacation :+1:

1 Like

Have a good time @bobbilly and don’t forget to have some Turkish coffee!

5 Likes

Yes I’ve never been to Turkey but according to 23 and Me I’m 8% Turkish

That’s a pretty sizable amount!

2 Likes

Enjoy @bobbilly !

Hope it’s nice there

Really cold in the UK today

2 Likes

I hope you have some amazing coffee in the morning!!

1 Like

What cities in Turkey are you visiting?

2 Likes

Thank you everybody . I’m visiting dalyman, it’s a small town. Coffee is amazing, food is amazing too.

6 Likes

Maybe post some photos of the food if you get a chance.

5 Likes

Yeah. Post some pics when you have the time @bobbilly !

2 Likes

I feel more socially comfortable when I’m abroad. In England I have social anxiety but for some reason I’m in my element when I’m abroad, I’m less self critical and don’t have catastrophic thoughts.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I went with one of my support workers and her company makes it good too. I’m coming back to bodrum, Turkey in September for 10 days but on my own, if I could afford to come with staff I would do. But the staff hours are very expensive, but with her accompany me it’s worth it.

4 Likes

This is awesome. Im so glad that you shared your Travels. So brave. I cant wait to travel and I am also deciding if i should go on my own or take someone or a carer with me… although most likely I will be going on my own but have people just a phone call away. Your right about the added cost of carers and extra people especially when travelling abroad. I would also like to vist Turkey. Keep us updated and have a wonderful time.

1 Like

wow looks like a nice trip =O

1 Like

That is amazing! Post some pictures if you think about it.

Hope you weren’t involved @bobbilly :astonished:

2 Likes