(Hypothetical) How much money would you pay for a cure?

Say you can pay over 20 years a 1 time vaccine for a cure for all symptoms of schizophrenia, meaning no more meds. You’re cured. No positive or negative symptoms. You’re a normie now! And you have 20 years to pay up! How much would you be willing to pay???

1 Like

I would seriously confront the person that sells a cure for sz and makes the sufferers pay for the rest of their lives. I would pay 35€, that’s what I pay for my med.

1 Like

Nothing in 20 years I plan on being a sz cyborg who lives on mars…with his robot penguin drones…because mars needs penguins angry red penguins…

i go for enslavement…
i work for free till 20 years…!!!

3 Likes

i like to think my sza gives me something special. i dont know if i would do that . even thought it does majorly suck sometimes. now if we were talking about my bpd i would cure that instantly.

1 Like

Well I say 20 years because most of us probably don’t have the money now to pay for our price. But if we’re normies we can make more money in the long term through better jobs meaning the price may be worth it. It’s like an investment. I too would probably pay the price of my medications for life plus $1000 more…gotta figure in gas costs to get to the pharmacy and I’d be a little better at some things if I were a normie.

1 Like

What if they upgrade the brain to super comp levels…and a lil sz isn’t an issue…plus robot body’s that should be OK…lol possible but not probable.m.

I don’t know :thinking: Still, a cure for sz should be free :smile: I’m just messing with you from the beginning of the thread, pay no mind to me, I’ll go back to my book now.

1 Like

You join pixel with mods that like to mess with people :wink:

3 Likes

I was thinking, they’d have to find a cure for bipolar as well, otherwise for me it would be the same thing, minus a few symptoms. :cry:

All the mods are mean…lol they will keep you in line bossy squad…

You’re spoiled!!! :smile: We love everyone

Who gave me my latest tag line lol

I forgot to change it, I’m sorry, my bad.

1 Like

Lol lol see their all mean lol

I would pay as much as needed. If this cure is indeed true. I would still be skeptical. I don’t really have that much money right now so I don’t know how much I would be able to. It would be even better if it cured my insomnia too.

L-theanin took away all the symptoms I suffered from, and left the stuff that wasn’t so bad. (Like visual hallusinations)
It’s cheap!
The powedered form is not many cents a day. The pills are more expensive but still cheap.

L-theanin taken at night should help insomnia @SP2342

What is the daily dose you take? Once a day or more? At which hour : morning or evening?

Hi,
I take 400 mg once a day, in the morning. I want to maybe split the dose to take half at night - i have trouble falling asleep.
Here is my post about it in the big l-theaning thread.

If you search for l-theanin, there is a lot of stuff written on it on the forum. My experience is purely positive.

If u read abt sz outcomes over time most of us will b better 15 yrs down the road. Maybe not completely symptom free but improved.

Its not absolutely unbearable for me (sz), if i could just get over alogia and the damned cognitive symptoms i would be an 100% functioning adult. Meds are almost there btw but the pharma companies are lazy.

And think abt it this way if u lost ur sz u wouldnt feel special anymore.

Can u remember what it was like to be a normie? Work a 9-to-5, doing the same repetitive stuff all day. So monotonous.

Whereas with sz everyday is an adventure.