How often do you change clothes?

It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it.

and they don’t want to hire me

1 Like

Voted every day. But sometimes I don’t change for 3-4 days depends on my mood and energy level.

What is clothes?

5 Likes

I wear the same house clothes for about four five days before washing, but clothes I wear for work or for going outside I change my tops every time I go out trousers can last longer. Underwear everyday. When I am at my worst I will barely change out of fear of being naked, but that is when I am at the bottom of the bottom.

2 Likes

I change my clothes everyday but I don’t wash my clothes very often.

2 Likes

i wear separate clothes for outside and inside. Inside clothes i change every day or two. outside clothes everyday.

1 Like

i usually change the clothes i wear around the house every few days, i only go out once a week other than walking my dog everyday so i wear the same thing everyday to walk my dog until it gets noticeably dirty, i try to wear something different each week when i go grocery shopping probably because i used to hallucinate people talking about me everytime i go somewhere and it would be different than my normal hallucinations which would make me think its real so i’ve always assumed it was and would have to make sure i look as normal as possible when i leave the house

1 Like

They didn’t have an answer for me. I change clothes about every week and a half.

Heading to work so I need to get changed, ugh I rather spend the day in bed

1 Like

“How often do you change clothes?”

never.

Every 4-5 days or so

1 Like

I change my shirt, socks, and underwear every day. I change my pants every 2-3 days.

1 Like