How come Minocycline 50 mg cured me? lyme or not lyme or just schizophrenia?

How come Minocycline 50 mg cured me? lyme or not lyme or just schizophrenia?

I am resistant to this anti biotic but i know it has the potential to cure whats broken in my damn brain

please help me i am responding to anti biotics, i am so sad went to the big city too many people
paranoia kicked in and didnt feel well and relaxed.

Should i try with a doctor Doxycycline or is it too dangerous

Try an AP that you haven’t tried before instead.

1 Like

Do you have an infection? Chronic infection can make it worse. But you can’t just take random antibiotics. You have to try and get a diagnosis.

1 Like

im currently having a throat infection but the penecilin i tolerate quite good for 5 days maximum intake but it does nothing for my schizo

If you’re resistant to it then it’s obviously not curing you…you’re making contradicting statements o.O

1 Like

If it does nothing for your sz how is it curing you?

1 Like

if i take it i get cured after 3 days every time i get different dangerous side effects from the anti biotic

It could be the anti inflamatory effects of that particular antibiotic.

2 Likes

thats news from 2012 @since1986

i responded to 2 anti biotics ciprofrolaxin eardrops and minocycline 50 mg

1 Like

oh yes and that anti septic spray too by a cat scratch but it all doesnt work except for minocycline but i am now resistant to it

Are you talking about Lyme disease because my therapist has lime disease and she says it can cause schizophrenia like symptoms and if you treat it it goes away

1 Like

I have no idea what i actually have i do did a lyme test, it was one point above normal results to be positive, the western test (confirmation) came out negative so i dont know what im up against

i responded to these 2 anti biotics, im scared to ask for doxycycline because of a bad reaction the 2nd time i was on minocycline. the psychosis was gone for 2 weeks when it kicked even when not taking it came back the schizophrenia

im so tired of finding a solution…