Healthy eating - and my phone in for repairs

I have been reading some really interesting books like “Healthy at 100” by John Robbins. Learning about the optimum diet. Plenty of plant foods natural and unprocessed like whole grains fruit and veggies and nuts and seeds, and a limited amount of animal products like fish or eggs or dairy. I’m vegetarian so I eat eggs for my animal product. Limit amount of saturated fat, eat very little meat, more fish, or go vegetarian. That the longest lived people on earth eat this way, and how fast food has caused bad health across the world.

Im on a new excitement with my diet now. Eating as natural as possible. Maybe it will even minimise my sz symptoms? Time will tell. I doubt i can come off and stay off of meds entirely but it will be nice if I can cut my dose eventually.

Today I took my phone in for repairs, and I will be unable to visit this wonderful group as often as i usually did (about every second day). Until I get my phone back in about two weeks time. So I have to come to the library to use their computers to come on here (I’m at the library now). Hopefully later this week i will come visit at library again.

Love you guys! See you when i see you…

2 Likes